Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: On my bed, watching kdramas and cdramas all day.
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Birthday: July 23
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 9, 2025

mia

On my bed, watching kdramas and cdramas all day.
Replying to Char • Aug 31, 2026
I hope not. We barely have any episodes left. No time to waste. I want to see these two together 😂
judging by the 10th ep, something will happen
I JUST DONT WANT NAM DA TO BREAK TRUST IN HAGI
1 0
Replying to Nyelle • Aug 31, 2026
THIS WAS LIKE THE CUTEST EPISODEEEE!!!! I KNEW THEIR DATING ERA WOULD BE CUTE but THIS CUTEEE!!!! THAT "THANK…
U WROTE MY MIND!!
2 0
Replying to Jyte12 • Aug 31, 2026
If there is a breakup, if, it will last all of two seconds.
ahhh yess plzzzz
0 0
Replying to Kookie Jung • Aug 31, 2026
feel the exact same way 🥹❤️ These light-hearted dramas have such a comforting effect. For those few hours,…
OMGG FRRR
3 0
Replying to theFallguy • Aug 31, 2026
and FL believing SML words over ML is the worst. just another naive FL who doesn't use her brain
I AGREE!
0 0
Replying to mia • Aug 30, 2026
I AGREE
WE SHOULD REALLY HAVE MORE KDRAMAS LIKE THESE
2 0
Replying to Doyita • Aug 29, 2026
Title My Bias, My Boss Spoiler
Should I watch it? Is it good? I love rom coms
if u love romcoms this is for u
but watch out for a love triangle even though the relationship starts at 8 ep
0 0
Replying to mia • Aug 29, 2026
ppl would say this is so cliche and predictable which is totaly true... but tbh ive missed watching something…
I AGREE
1 2
Replying to Ishida_Toru • Aug 27, 2026
hey, is cha woo min turning into a villain here too?
well he is gonna be a jerk now, by telling the mysterious girl (highschool crush/ex) to make hagi fall for her
I MEAN, BROO LET THE MAIN COUPLE HAVE THEIR MOMENTS
5 1
Replying to mia • Aug 24, 2026
like maybe at the end of 8th ep, there is gonna be like a heartfelt confession and they start dating from that…
ITS OKKK
im fine with spoilersss
omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg IM FINALLY HAPPY AGAINNNNNNNN,
LITERALLY HAD A BREAKDOWN AFTER TODAY EP (the ending)😭😭🥀🥀
1 0
Replying to mia • Aug 24, 2026
Title My Bias, My Boss Spoiler
like maybe at the end of 8th ep, there is gonna be like a heartfelt confession and they start dating from that…
waittttt
will we really see a marriage happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????
is it in the webtoon??????????????
0 2
Replying to Saksham1 • Aug 24, 2026
I am pretty sure they will start dating at end of the 8 th episode or latest by 9th episode and ig to protect…
like maybe at the end of 8th ep, there is gonna be like a heartfelt confession and they start dating from that on
0 4
Replying to leadtheprotection • Aug 24, 2026
Omggg the same shared universe as seven relics?? How did i not know about this?? Yesss pls give me more of whatever…
omggggggggggggggggg
thats why i added it in my list cuz SROIL was soo good
but im sooo dumb for not knowin its a SHARED UNIVERSE WITH SROIL😭
2 1