Now that the liscense is obtained, we prob can see it aired in this year right? though their is no news of the airing date but i really want STTR to air this year!
I think the second couple is much more exciting than the first one 🤗🤗
TBH THY ARE THE ONES IM WATCHING THIS DRAMA ALOT PEOPLE HATE THM AS SLC AND SAYING THERE ACTING ISNT GOOD BUT I THINK THEY HAVE MORE POTENTIAL THAN MLC, Just an opinion
though their is no news of the airing date but i really want STTR to air this year!
ANY NEWS ON RELEASE DATE?!?
ALOT PEOPLE HATE THM AS SLC AND SAYING THERE ACTING ISNT GOOD
BUT I THINK THEY HAVE MORE POTENTIAL THAN MLC, Just an opinion
she's gonna be soo good in this role
so we are gonna see her as a lawyer again in 2027 or 2028
thx
DOES THIS MEAN ITS NEARRRR
WHYY😭😭😭😭😭
anyway thx
https://youtu.be/-hUtFxJ_nVo?list=PLPHFQiE-MdaIn2oZ67DWLyNNhcVw0P49S