Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: On my bed, watching kdramas and cdramas all day.
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Birthday: July 23
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 9, 2025

mia

On my bed, watching kdramas and cdramas all day.
Replying to Nick_Fox • 9 hours ago
She is back And i am seated
prepare the 4th seat as well
2 1
Replying to kr_mm_rk • 13 days ago
not anymore coz it's finally release on October 26
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
3 0
Replying to bidulgi • 25 days ago
KYJ CONFIRMED OMFG THANK GOD. THE RELIEF 😭it's my bday today so i'll count this as a present lolinsane because…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
1 1
Sola • 26 days ago
THANKYOUU SMM FOR POSTING SUCH A LOVELY AND POSITIVE REVIEW
I'm soo disheartened that a lot of viewers hated it, but it's their choice, but this drama is actually really good
I FELT SOO HAPPY AFTER READING YOUR REVIEW💖🫠
0 0
Replying to Life about you • 26 days ago
I don't want to say goodbye I'm gonna miss everyone so much hagi dareum her besties the workplace people dnx guess…
OMGG SAMEE😭😭
1 0
Replying to My Bias, My Boss • 26 days ago
Title My Bias, My Boss Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
in ep 8 with the boss ofcc
i wouldn't say breakup, just a tiny misunderstanding
yes
i haven't watched the final yet but most probably yes
well ngl, the chemistry is good, but we don't have enough romantic scenes of them but maybe there are in the final ep
yes
that depend on how you wanna watch the drama so my answer to you is YES AND NO
1 0
Replying to ImTheJhan • 26 days ago
MDL retains its place as the drama site with the most negative comments! Not even surprised that this is the only…
I AGREE
3 0
Replying to mia • 27 days ago
WDYM IT DROPPED FROM 8.2 TO 8.1THIS REALLY NEEDS A HIGHER RATING PLZZZZZZZZZZTHE ONES WHO LIKE THIS DRAMA AND…
just a random question, are we getting a S3 of shop for killers?
is it confirmed??
0 0
Replying to mia • 27 days ago
WDYM IT DROPPED FROM 8.2 TO 8.1THIS REALLY NEEDS A HIGHER RATING PLZZZZZZZZZZTHE ONES WHO LIKE THIS DRAMA AND…
TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU
1 1
Replying to mia • 27 days ago
WDYM IT DROPPED FROM 8.2 TO 8.1THIS REALLY NEEDS A HIGHER RATING PLZZZZZZZZZZTHE ONES WHO LIKE THIS DRAMA AND…
I JUST WANT AN INCREASE, I'LL BE HAPPY WITH AN 8.2 AS WELLL
1 3
Replying to moonchild • 28 days ago
deserves higher rating!!
WDYM IT DROPPED FROM 8.2 TO 8.1
THIS REALLY NEEDS A HIGHER RATING
PLZZZZZZZZZZ
THE ONES WHO LIKE THIS DRAMA AND HAVEN'T DROPPED IT, PLZZZ DO SOMETHING, LIKE WRITE GOOD REVIEWS AND ARTICLES SO IT CAN BE WORTH IT
1 5
Replying to 16850896 • 28 days ago
where your watching this drama plss tell me
u can watch on kisskh
0 0
Replying to xchosenz • Sep 1, 2026
Title My Bias, My Boss Spoiler
I’m currently watching episode 7 and I’m honestly so confused 😭 Can someone explain why Lee Chan likes…
in my opnion, he never liked like NDR romantically, he just liked the gratitude and importance she was gving to him. Talking abt being her fan for a long time, we only know that his group, D.N.X made her feel alive again cuz she was an outcast and helped her make friends.
he kept crossing her boundaries and making uncomfortable but NDR wasnt someone really expressive but after a while she tells him everything but still instead he still wants her,(maybe)
6 1
Replying to Nyelle • Sep 1, 2026
Just started with the episode and I ALREADY CANNOT TOLERATE THE "EX" and "CHAN". They're so freaking…
SAMEEE
1 0
Replying to Char • Aug 31, 2026
I know it’s crazy especially when you compare them to other recent dramas and seeing what they are being rated.…
🥀💔😭
1 0