Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: On my bed, watching kdramas and cdramas all day.
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Birthday: July 23
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 9, 2025

mia

On my bed, watching kdramas and cdramas all day.
Replying to Nikhil • Jun 25, 2026
Damn, I didn’t even know it’s started airing! Yay! I’ve been waiting for this one to air for so long!By…
I heard one
it was like
Garden of ink planting
but im not sure
0 0
Replying to MiaNeko • Jun 25, 2026
Thank you for posting the episode on YouTube! This lets me watch the episode with English subtitles. Can you post…
sure i will
1 1
Replying to mia • Jun 24, 2026
it has aired already but i dont know where to see it
Thats my issue
thanks anyway
1 0
Replying to stardust_stroller • Jun 23, 2026
I believe this is the official trailer: https://youtu.be/o6NPLB2X1QI?si=UrUKhlPNvbMaIXAg
it has aired already but i dont know where to see it
0 3
Replying to boodacat • Jun 19, 2026
Absolutely praying this gets picked up by one of the major platforms!! REALLY want to see this!
OMGG PLZZZ
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR IT FOR SOO LONG
1 0
Replying to mia • Jun 17, 2026
trust me i was going to stop reading the novel cuz it was boring, but as u read the forward chapters alot of things…
yeah ig you're right
THANKS
0 0
Replying to yunqiluvie • Jun 15, 2026
🍉 Sunshine Through the Rain is tentatively scheduled to broadcast in August + couple magazine photoshoot.https://x.com/soonyunqi/status/2066145787348942899
OMGGGGGGG
FINALLY
I'M SOO HAPPY
5 0
Replying to mia • Jun 13, 2026
Title The Warmth in the Dark Spoiler
trust me i was going to stop reading the novel cuz it was boring, but as u read the forward chapters alot of things…
I'm glad u liked it
the ending was really confusing for me, like i was sooo curious how she got there, how she died, why did pei chuan had a mask, etc.
but overall it was good 😊
2 2