Ju Yeong Chae is such a toxic "friend", even that word is not the most appropriate. Who wants such a friend who steals your designs, not only once but twice? I hope Cha Jeong Won will not be a dormat, though now she is like a maid to JYC...
Well, here is my theory: Jin Tae Seok [Hye Ra's husband] framed her husband so that she could leave him. As for Jin Tae Seok, for a moment I thought that he was married to Kong Nan Suk and Ha Neul is his son, the wife and son he abandoned. This might be quite a stretch, but not impossible.... I liked how the main leads met and spent time. The mother abandoning her daughter to be happy with another man reminds me of Red Shoes.
Who wants such a friend who steals your designs, not only once but twice?
I hope Cha Jeong Won will not be a dormat, though now she is like a maid to JYC...
I even think that he is the father of her secretary's son...
Didn't expect the twist about the MIL....
Jin Tae Seok [Hye Ra's husband] framed her husband so that she could leave him.
As for Jin Tae Seok, for a moment I thought that he was married to Kong Nan Suk and Ha Neul is his son, the wife and son he abandoned. This might be quite a stretch, but not impossible....
I liked how the main leads met and spent time.
The mother abandoning her daughter to be happy with another man reminds me of Red Shoes.