Editorials
On The World of Kanako • Oct 10, 2016
Title The World of Kanako
I don't agree on it being "crazy". I didn't like the directing at all either for some reason. 7/10. Nana is pretty.
1 0
Replying to DreamingKoreanBallad • Oct 9, 2016
Title Old Boy
Besides everything else, there was nudity (which i skipped over), gross sex scenes & noises (which I again skipped…
"thats guy is plain sick" you said, acting like he knew who she was
0 0
Replying to DreamingKoreanBallad • Oct 8, 2016
Title Old Boy
Besides everything else, there was nudity (which i skipped over), gross sex scenes & noises (which I again skipped…
No offence but how do you think you were born if not from sex lol
1 0
Replying to fiflydramalover • Oct 8, 2016
Title Old Boy
I didn't realize this was part of a series when i watched it, is this something that should be watched with the…
However I recommend watching other movies too as they were as good.
1 0
On Drama Special Series Season 1: White Christmas • Oct 8, 2016
Title Drama Special Series Season 1: White Christmas
All I want is this drama to be recreated by different director, he was the biggest flaw of this drama and why im not rating it 10/10. With the same actors ofcourse, I wouldn't mind Baek Sunghyun to be switched to someone else as he wasn't very good actor. Some of the others were a bit lacking too but i've watched their newest works and know that they are now way better. I wished Jo Youngjae's story to be explained,
5 1
On Leslie Cheung • Oct 8, 2016
Person Leslie Cheung
He is gone but not forgetten
19 0
On Farewell My Concubine • Oct 8, 2016
Title Farewell My Concubine
Utterly beautiful masterpiece. Easy 10/10
7 0
On Farewell My Concubine • Oct 8, 2016
Title Farewell My Concubine
Utterly beautiful masterpiece. Easy 10/10
5 0
On Train to Busan • Oct 8, 2016
Title Train to Busan
overrated
8 3
On A Muse • Oct 8, 2016
Title A Muse
It wasn't good. It did well job on normalizing pedophilia though.
7 0
On Kim Hyun Joong • Oct 8, 2016
Person Kim Hyun Joong
Anyone believing kim hyunjoong is utter trash as himself, you don't seem to know that you can shut one's mouth with money.
10 0
On Scarlet Innocence • Oct 5, 2016
Title Scarlet Innocence
6.5 only for esom's acting, otherwise would've rated 6
1 0
Replying to Koteuni • Oct 3, 2016
Title Sunny
I watched this a while ago, And I must be the only one, that didn't like it that much.
nope, its overrated
2 0
Replying to mini • Oct 1, 2016
Title Silenced Spoiler
the most realistic child rape scenes i've seen in a movie
to be honest i understand the director. The reason it was so realistic was for watchers to understand while heartly rape victims. As for pedophiles, its mental illness, they should get help, even if they love this movie i think its better to keep the scenes as it is to be as realistic as possible. As for the child actors, most of child actors in interviews say that they are affected by those scenes. Directors usually are very strict when it comes to casting child actors for movies like this, they do explain it to child actors and don't cast those who they think that will get affected by it.
7 0
On The Good, the Bad, the Weird • Jul 28, 2016
Title The Good, the Bad, the Weird
hit or miss, miss for me, i didn't like lee byunghun's acting either.
0 0
On The Host • Jul 27, 2016
Title The Host
oh well bong joon ho has better movies
1 0
On Silenced • Jul 25, 2016
Title Silenced Spoiler
the most realistic child rape scenes i've seen in a movie
2 5
Replying to Maryama • Jul 25, 2016
Title Silenced
looks like all of the top movies are based on true stories
it has more impact when you know what you are watching has actually happened
7 0
On Elegant Lies • Jul 25, 2016
Title Elegant Lies
I never expected this to get so big, i thought it would stay as one of hundred other underrated indie movies. Worth watching.
4 0
Replying to Walaa Mustafa • Jul 25, 2016
Title Wanted
its this drama like god gifts?
gods gift is way better.
2 0
