Editorials
On Innocent Lilies • Oct 14, 2016
Title Innocent Lilies
Im all for sexuality but the drama itself is pure rubbish
0 0
On The Heirs • Oct 14, 2016
Title The Heirs
hard carried rubbing by kim woobin
1 0
On Ode to My Father • Oct 14, 2016
Title Ode to My Father
can't understand the hype
3 1
On Signal • Oct 14, 2016
Title Signal
I liked this drama. I thought its well done and acted. I gave it 8.5 but never got the "wow spectacular!!!" everyone is talking it about.
2 0
Replying to MIZU • Oct 14, 2016
Title The World of Kanako
"How many forced violent scenes can we fill up a movie with in order to trick the viewer into thinking this…
So true
0 0
On Confessions • Oct 14, 2016
Title Confessions
Can you recommend me movies like this?
0 3
On The Terror Live • Oct 14, 2016
Title The Terror Live
"those bastards.. they won't care" love the ending
16 0
On Son Ye Jin • Oct 13, 2016
Person Son Ye Jin
So proud of her coming out as lesbian <3
5 5
On The Tower • Oct 13, 2016
Title The Tower
released on 24th december damn
0 0
On Mushishi • Oct 11, 2016
Title Mushishi
Its the same for every live action though, "the manga/anime is better" and im no expection
0 0
On A Frozen Flower • Oct 11, 2016
Title A Frozen Flower
theres people who haven't watched a frozen flower fully but theres no people who haven't seen +18 scenes of this movie LOL
2 1
On Yeo Jin Goo • Oct 11, 2016
Person Yeo Jin Goo
So proud of this small ball of talent <3 terrible picture though, I have a feeling he will grow up to become an actor like yoo ahin heck even better if he keeps his passion and hard work up
1 1
On Tomie: Revenge • Oct 11, 2016
Title Tomie: Revenge
review: rubbish
0 0
On Saimdang, Memoir of Colors • Oct 11, 2016
Title Saimdang, Memoir of Colors
2017..... it better be masterpiece
5 0
On Ma Dong Seok • Oct 10, 2016
Person Ma Dong Seok
Hard working ma-velly <3
0 0
On Playful Kiss • Oct 10, 2016
Title Playful Kiss
The most overrated kdrama in history imo
9 0
Replying to Pixiemage7 • Oct 10, 2016
Title D-Day
I was expecting this to be a good one since all the reviews and ratings but I can't get into it. I guess I just…
People love overpraising everything on mdl
1 0
On D-Day • Oct 10, 2016
Title D-Day
10? 10? Are you guys serious? Rating a 20episodes of mess 10? I can't with mdl's overrating every single drama. Its not even worth a 7
6 0
On Splash Splash Love • Oct 10, 2016
Title Splash Splash Love
overrated
4 0
On Cheer Up! • Oct 10, 2016
Title Cheer Up!
overrated and so cringe worthy
5 0
