Editorials
On Tokyo Story • Nov 22, 2016
Title Tokyo Story
boring
2 0
Replying to mini • Nov 3, 2016
Title Train to Busan
overrated
you have the right to!
2 0
On Aoi Yu • Oct 29, 2016
Person Aoi Yu
such a hard worker
2 0
Replying to mini • Oct 29, 2016
Title Confessions
Can you recommend me movies like this?
thank you!
0 1
On Spirits' Homecoming • Oct 19, 2016
Title Spirits' Homecoming
"all you are dead now, this is hell" The fact that to this day japan has not apologized about their war crimes is disgusting. After watching this you'll understand why koreans are so sensitive about comfort women.
20 1
Replying to Sapir • Oct 18, 2016
Title Dong Yi
I want to watch it for a long time but I'm a bit afraid of the amount of the episodes... Is it interesting the…
When it comes to good historical dramas, you wish there were more episodes instead of waiting for the episode to pass!
0 0
Replying to mini • Oct 18, 2016
Title One Liter of Tears
this is a weird question but I would like to ask if there is any k18 scenes in this drama? I would want to watch…
thank you!
0 0
On Spellbound • Oct 15, 2016
Title Spellbound
Its just fine, im giving it 7 for the cast. You can pass it as its nothing special.
1 0
Replying to jxsilicon9 • Oct 15, 2016
Title Gap Dong
Who allows kids to stay out in the middle of nowhere that late at night?
its safe is korea at nights
0 0
On Deranged • Oct 15, 2016
Title Deranged
It was fun, the ending was a bit lucking though. I give it weak 8
3 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Oct 14, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
does iu's acting get better than O_O?
0 0
On Kim Ji Soo • Oct 14, 2016
Person Kim Ji Soo
He is being overworked. 4 dramas and 1 movie in a year? REALLY? Let him rest
15 0
On Angry Mom • Oct 14, 2016
Title Angry Mom
Bless jisoo and his bangwool tomato
5 0
On Ousama Game • Oct 14, 2016
Title Ousama Game
Also I have to say that I started laughing when I read the review that give this trash 10 saying that its well done, what a joke
1 0
On Ousama Game • Oct 14, 2016
Title Ousama Game
bad acting. bad directing. full of plot holes, it did really suck
2 0
On One Liter of Tears • Oct 14, 2016
Title One Liter of Tears
this is a weird question but I would like to ask if there is any k18 scenes in this drama? I would want to watch it with my family but will watch it alone if it has any.
0 2
On Choi Min Sik • Oct 14, 2016
Person Choi Min Sik
Legend, he is godfather of k-cinema.
2 0
On The Great Queen Seondeok • Oct 14, 2016
Title The Great Queen Seondeok Spoiler
Bidam deserves better, the most pitiful character in history
9 0
On Descendants of the Sun • Oct 14, 2016
Title Descendants of the Sun
Its so funny to me how some gems are rated 7 on mdl and a mess that is dots near 9, proof to never trust general rating on mdl. The reviews are so rose-tinted its cringe-worthy
17 1
Replying to Alaa • Oct 14, 2016
Title Empress Ki
does any of you ship nyang and tal tal?
tal tal is love <3
3 0
