Editorials
Replying to Kbeauty • 21 days ago
Title The Scandal
nah she was ok he was totally emotionless and his ass was so far away from her sweet spot his dock must be 2 ft…
I'm 100% ok but I don't think you're tho. After all,I'm not the one who's yapping. It's you
0 12
Replying to Kbeauty • 21 days ago
Title The Scandal
nah she was ok he was totally emotionless and his ass was so far away from her sweet spot his dock must be 2 ft…
About what? making up scenerios in your head atp
0 14
Replying to Kbeauty • 21 days ago
Title The Scandal
nah she was ok he was totally emotionless and his ass was so far away from her sweet spot his dock must be 2 ft…
Larper larper
0 16
Replying to Kbeauty • 21 days ago
Title The Scandal
nah she was ok he was totally emotionless and his ass was so far away from her sweet spot his dock must be 2 ft…
hmm?
0 18
Replying to Kbeauty • 21 days ago
Title The Scandal
nah she was ok he was totally emotionless and his ass was so far away from her sweet spot his dock must be 2 ft…
And you're still going. Really desperate for being the last one to reply, aren't you?
0 20
Replying to Kbeauty • 21 days ago
Title The Scandal
nah she was ok he was totally emotionless and his ass was so far away from her sweet spot his dock must be 2 ft…
Constant ratio telling me a comment is pointless is pretty funny ngl
0 22
Replying to Kbeauty • 21 days ago
Title The Scandal
nah she was ok he was totally emotionless and his ass was so far away from her sweet spot his dock must be 2 ft…
I'm not the one who keeps barking to feel superior btw. Last time I checked it was you.
1 24
Replying to Kbeauty • 21 days ago
Title The Scandal
nah she was ok he was totally emotionless and his ass was so far away from her sweet spot his dock must be 2 ft…
Sure, if that makes you feel better and serene
1 26
Replying to Kbeauty • 21 days ago
Title The Scandal
nah she was ok he was totally emotionless and his ass was so far away from her sweet spot his dock must be 2 ft…
Lmfao you thought you eat and left me speechless 💀 keep barking, kiddo
2 28
Replying to Kbeauty • 21 days ago
Title The Scandal
nah she was ok he was totally emotionless and his ass was so far away from her sweet spot his dock must be 2 ft…
Ofc you felt for it lol. After your statement,I feel like I should not be the one who should grow up tho. it's you who's triggered by mature content, and guess who does that? Kids. So stop being immature and let others like something that simply isn't for your kinds.
2 30
Replying to Kbeauty • 21 days ago
Title The Scandal
nah she was ok he was totally emotionless and his ass was so far away from her sweet spot his dock must be 2 ft…
yeah I should grow up now because you said so. omg you're so right! I literally love your opinion, it totally changed mine. this series is crap indeed. so nice of you to open my eyes
1 32
Replying to Kbeauty • 21 days ago
Title The Scandal
nah she was ok he was totally emotionless and his ass was so far away from her sweet spot his dock must be 2 ft…
Only focused on his ass instead of his face. understandable for not getting it and that's totally fine
3 34
Replying to Kbeauty • 21 days ago
Title The Scandal
what are you blabbering on about you noone what research ?? if its crap its crap
As I mentioned, it's not everyone's cup of tea. It wouldn't get this much of an adaptation if it's a crap. guess there's a large number of people who likes this genre
6 0
On The Scandal • 21 days ago
Title The Scandal Spoiler
Why's the rating low and you all are complaining? I'm not judging anyone's taste, it's understandable that this series is not everyone's cup of tea. but it's better to do some research, especially it has enormous number of adaptation. I've watched almost all of them, but I did enjoy this one as well.
8 3
On The Scandal • 21 days ago
Title The Scandal Spoiler
Honestly speaking, the sex scene between nana and jcw was beautiful. You can see the emotions in their eyes and faces. In all the previous s scene, you could see that it was only lust for him, or he was wishing it was someone else (Yejin). But during nana and jcw, he was only hers and she was only his. it was for them, between them. In the movie (untold scandal), the ml said something like "I did it so many times, but with her it felt like the first time." it was altered in my brain and I could see the same bonding between them in this series. And nana, her acting was damn good. just like how she described in her letter.
10 37
Replying to Roronoa Zoro • 21 days ago
Title The Scandal Spoiler
Wait…..is he dead?
yes
1 0
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Apr 7, 2026
Article Netflix ropes in Park Hyung Sik and Park Gyu Young for new rom-com
PHS only has one haircut or what? Always the same dark middle part — I don’t think he’s changed his hairstyle…
FRR
0 0
Replying to Watcher • Apr 5, 2026
Title Study Group
not really except 1
Se Hyeon and Hui Won (the cute couples)
0 1
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Feb 20, 2026
Title Single’s Inferno Season 5
Best season for sure. Also an unpopular opinion is that Mina Sue is over hated. I get why people disliked her and some point I did found her annoying asf but at the same time she is really funny and kept the season alive.
4 0
Replying to Watcher • Feb 9, 2026
Title Hyena
watch love your enemy
so real!! Like this man is so fine and such a good actor that he can create the chemistry
0 2
1