What's the theory of him coming back from the past? I think he rewrote the book and put the torn page on it and came back? But how did he got the ornament? maybe he made it. Also,maybe he made the bibimbap and went back? idk... anyone got any interesting theory?
She is a method actress. The way she turned into an actual joseon lady in bon appetit your majesty and made sure she didn't have the iphone face was refreshing to see. Especially her face where she had acne and bit hyperpigmentation on her cheeks. Ugh I love her character so much. Can't wait to see her in new projects
Episode 11 was so uhm..idk how to explain it. Embarrassing but in a formal way. Yoona proposing Chaemin instead everyone in a serious moment got me gritting my teeth in second hand embarrassment. I can imagine the cricket sounds in the background. But gotta admit that Chaemin's acting was great. Those red eyes with non stop tears got me convincing that it happened to him irl
I'm in episode 9 and it sucks how Yoona worked so hard to win the competition just to get an offer as a tribute woman. Men sucks but not my man Chaemin who head butted the ugly ass Ming emperor *biting lips for Chaemin*
Hi, (commenting this everywhere)Whoever see this, please reply!Tomorrow is my last final exam!I want good drama…
school bullying - boyhood, study group, juvenile justice, family matters, pyramid game
revenge - the world of the married couple (it's like penthouse but not messed up like that), taxi driver, deaths game, karma, vigilant, the judge from hell, mask girl
I am currently watching this and I just finished ep 2, but I still find this kdrama boring. Is it a slowburn and…
Honest reviewer who hated this drama,it doesn't get better. If you're smart enough you might predict the ending. Don't force yourself to watch it. I did it and guess what? It made me hate the drama more than before
I SO WANT to start that one but I've been burned to the ground by Dynamite Kiss...May 2026 lift the 2025 disappointing…
Dynamite Kiss was so insanely bad like I've only watched the first 3/4 episodes and couldn't continue bcs I had exams. After a long time when I went to TikTok I saw people shitting on the show and I was confused like why? it was a great show. And then I saw some spoiler or what was going on,my jaw DROPPED. AIN'T NO WAY THAT GOOD CHEMISTRY ALL WENT DOWN TO HELL 😭
Since you're having trust issues with spring fever (I'm kinda too ngl) I think it's better to start later. In 2026,we do NOT waste our time on garbage kdramas. Instead we should use that time on better things 🫶
Same I barely watched kdramas in 2025 I only watched 3-4 and 6-7 I left in bw 2026 is going to be damn good first…
EXACTLY LIKE AFTER WATCHING WHEN LIFE GIVES TOU TANGERINE I'VE WENT THROUGH SLUMP. ALSO BESIDES NO TAIL TO TELL AND CTLBT WE ARE GONNA HAVE THE REMARRIED EMPRESS AND THE IU & BWS DRAMA!! UGHH WHAT A GOOD START !!! IM REALLY REALLY EXCITED AND HOPE THEY WON'T DISAPPOINT US
Oh...MY GOD. As someone who's badly going through kdrama slump,I binge watched the 2 episodes without getting bored. When they first announced the cast,I was like meh the chemistry wouldn't look good but man was I wrong? yep,I was. Now I desperately pray and hope that there won't be any kind of annoying 2ml or the storyline won't get shifted like Dynamite Kiss. IF LORD WILLS
I thought s3 was shit until I watched this garbage. my God,it was torture both mentally and physically. The only reason I liked s3 was because of the girls humbling the ugly ass gwan hwi. But this reason,everyone was so bad and good at the same time. if I were to rewatch this dog shit,I would rather kms
What's the theory of him coming back from the past? I think he rewrote the book and put the torn page on it and came back? But how did he got the ornament? maybe he made it. Also,maybe he made the bibimbap and went back? idk... anyone got any interesting theory?
revenge - the world of the married couple (it's like penthouse but not messed up like that), taxi driver, deaths game, karma, vigilant, the judge from hell, mask girl
Since you're having trust issues with spring fever (I'm kinda too ngl) I think it's better to start later. In 2026,we do NOT waste our time on garbage kdramas. Instead we should use that time on better things 🫶