Editorials
On No Tail to Tell • Jan 12, 2026
Title No Tail to Tell
Really not much of a fan of the gumiho concept. I've only watched the tale of the nine tailed,tho I barely finished it. I hope it'll be promising since I love both of the leads
7 3
On Dead-End Job • Jan 5, 2026
Title Dead-End Job
WHY WHY WHY DO THEY ALWAYS CAST SOME GOOD CHEMISTRY IN NON ROMANCE KDRAMAS?? UGH LJW AND GMS HAD THE POTENTIAL. But I'm happy that they making horror dramas which last year lacked (except newtopia)
9 3
Replying to baesuzyontop • Dec 17, 2025
Title To My Beloved Thief
Han So Eun and Hong Min Ki second couple ??
I hope so,they'll look so good ngl
3 0
Replying to marzzz • Dec 7, 2025
Title The Remarried Empress
are they gonna korea-ify this? or is it gonna be like a western period piece? i'm confused.
No this won't be like that flop ass first night with duke. If I'm not wrong they filmed this in German and Czech republic
4 0
Replying to umasou007 • Nov 26, 2025
Title Moon River
Advice for the people wondering if they should keep watching for something "interesting" to happen. If…
Did their body (or soul) swap to each other?
1 1
Replying to Aye domino • Nov 2, 2025
Title Dear X
whats that reverse harem..? (everyone is talking about it)
harem means 1 boy and many girls type romance so reverse harem means 1 girl and many boys
1 0
Replying to The Murky Stream • Sep 7, 2025
Title The Murky Stream Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
She said that it has romance bcs in the trailer there was a scene where they slept with each other like not in a sexual way but beside each other
2 0
Replying to ShiniKato • Sep 4, 2025
Title Study Group Season 2
Probably not returning. He was arrested and expelled at the end of season 1
He has a back story and a character development
2 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Aug 31, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
I really like Yoona's friend. She looks exactly like Joseon lady. I love her casting
4 0
Replying to The Murky Stream • Aug 31, 2025
Title The Murky Stream
Replying to deleted comment
Wait fr? omg!
1 2
On The Murky Stream • Aug 30, 2025
Title The Murky Stream
Will there be any romance? I hope there are even if it's slight. Rowoon and Shij Ye Eun is a rare duo so they need to have some love scenes
10 4
Replying to Bai Xi • Aug 29, 2025
Title Love Untangled Spoiler
So did they straighten her hair?
yes she did but at the end she didn't gaf and embraced her natural hair
1 0
Replying to Rahul • Aug 29, 2025
Title Love Untangled
Is there a love Triangle...?
nope
1 0
Replying to Rahul • Aug 29, 2025
Title Love Untangled
Is there a love Triangle...?
nope
1 0
Replying to Rahul • Aug 29, 2025
Title Love Untangled
Is there a love Triangle...?
nope
1 0
On Love Untangled • Aug 29, 2025
Title Love Untangled
I have a feeling that Cha Woo Min liked her just the way she were but still they wouldn't last long. Han Yun Seok and Park Se Ri was perfect for each other
5 2
Replying to linacaromina • Aug 29, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
it gives the vibes of the classic korean novels and manhwas where fl goes back in time and falls in love, stays…
Oh my God then I should read it
0 0
On Love Untangled • Aug 29, 2025
Title Love Untangled
Han Yun Seok's father is so Ryle Kincaid coded. Both doctor with anger issues and "she slipped on the stairs" bs
1 2
On Love Untangled • Aug 29, 2025
Title Love Untangled
Han Yun Seok is such a green flag omg
7 2
On Love Untangled • Aug 29, 2025
Title Love Untangled
Not that half boiled egg nerd being rude to Park SeRi. Like bro sybau
3 0
1