Editorials
On The East Palace • Jan 24, 2026
Title The East Palace
I hope it'll have SLIGHT ROMANCE
4 0
Replying to Elmond_u • Jan 23, 2026
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
all their romantic scenes felt one sided to me. it looked like a hostage situation
ifkr he was boring in hierarchy. And I will always dislike Yoona's acting like idk how tf she gets project at the first time. And hell yeah iu and kyj are goated
2 0
Replying to Sophie • Jan 22, 2026
Article Ha Ji Won and Kim Min Gue offered roles in new K-drama 'Affair Hunter'
Hope it's not a noona romance... (✖╭╮✖)
fr like
0 0
Replying to Taigo • Jan 22, 2026
Article Netflix unveils 2026 lineup; responds to racism controversy surrounding 'Teach You a Lesson'
Getting ready to watch history being written. (Aside from Haein's and Hyo Seop's dramas, everyone else seems to…
ifkrr I'm so excited for this year's Netflix shows
1 0
Replying to ajasreesaya • Jan 21, 2026
Title Study Group Season 2
cha woomin won't be here?
He should,he will have a mild plot here so I hope he'll be here
3 0
Replying to Solki • Jan 21, 2026
Title No Tail to Tell
Have you tried watching "My roommate is a Gumiho" yet?
No I haven't, how is it?
0 1
Replying to Watcher • Jan 21, 2026
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
wdym?
Ifkrrr I also miss Viki's translation. they always used to explain in baby language. Netflix is such a lazy ahh platform. even I also noticed how some of the scenes they short translate it
0 0
Replying to juju • Jan 21, 2026
Title No Tail to Tell
This drama could have been better for it's first two episodes, but wtpr was terrible. Nothing can compare to how…
IFKR WTPR RUINED MY LIFE. I WAS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO WERE JUMPING AND GIGGLING ON THE FIRST FEW EPISODES. I HATE THAT DRAMA WITH ALL THE PASSION
1 0
Replying to Watcher • Jan 21, 2026
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
I always end up cooking noodles when I watch it drama 😭
Bon appetit,my lady 🎀
1 0
Replying to Quennhwa • Jan 21, 2026
Title Dead-End Job
I think so too. And Minsi was going to film a drama with Lee Do Hyun, but she was removed from the drama just…
PLS DO NOT MENTION IT THAT ONE BROKE ME. I WANTED TO SEE A HAPPY AND ROMANTIC VERSION OF THEM (after youth of may and sweet home) BUT 💔. But I'm happy that she is still getting projects and those scandals didn't ruin her career fully. I love the fact that everyone knew it was fake bcs Minsi is actually a sweet and nice woman
1 1
Replying to Elmond_u • Jan 21, 2026
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
all their romantic scenes felt one sided to me. it looked like a hostage situation
Exactly she nailed the comedy and cooking scene. Her cooking scenes were so good that I always ended up making a noodles. But she ain't a life changing type actress. Also can we talk about how good Lee Chaemin acted? Like I'm sorry for doubting his acting (bcs all he did is some high school roles so I wasn't sure if he could do this role well)
1 2
Replying to Elmond_u • Jan 20, 2026
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
all their romantic scenes felt one sided to me. it looked like a hostage situation
ig it's because of Yoona's horrible acting. Don't get me wrong she did well here compare to her previous projects but still ain't all that. Even in the k2 I used to ship JCW with the villain woman bcs of their good chemistry and acting
4 4
Replying to Single’s Inferno Season 4 • Jan 20, 2026
Title Single’s Inferno Season 4
Replying to deleted comment
I meant at least the girls pointed out that he did something wrong and was being pretty annoying ahh,which was refreshing to see. tho I was mad that hajeong choose him at the end but I think she didn't had much choice
1 0
On Kim Min Ji • Jan 20, 2026
Person Kim Min Ji
having a feeling that she is going to be the main character
0 0
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Jan 20, 2026
Title Single’s Inferno Season 5
I think Minji is going to be the main character
10 0
On No Tail to Tell • Jan 19, 2026
Title No Tail to Tell
you all bashing this drama when kdrama like "when your phone rings" exists. It was promise at first then turned out to be the shittiest kdrama to be alive. So,let's not judge a book by its cover. Just 2 episodes got released so we don't know if it gets better or worse later
21 2
Replying to Elmond_u • Jan 19, 2026
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
all their romantic scenes felt one sided to me. it looked like a hostage situation
ifkr it's like she got Stockholm syndrome 😭 but ngl if lee chaemin was obsessed with me I would've prolly be drooling my ahh off at the end 😋
3 6
Replying to ElBee • Jan 17, 2026
Title Siren’s Kiss
This is straight up serial killings, though, so nothing nearly so moody and broody. I doubt he’ll have save…
lmfaoo I hope so 😭
2 0
Replying to MadelineMaureen • Jan 16, 2026
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
seriously, thank god I know enough conversational Korean, cause lord knows they arent translating shit.
wdym?
0 2
On Cashero • Jan 16, 2026
Title Cashero
episode 2 was horrible. Why tf did he showed her the marriage paper in the middle of a raging fire? They stayed in that fire for SOOOO long idk how tf they didn't die and also the gf didn't even had any problem in the carbon place? She didn't even cough or passed out
6 0
1