Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Location: In Moran's chamber
  • Contribution Points: 9 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: December 4, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award7 Flower Award34 Coin Gift Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award4 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Lore Librarian1 Reply Hugger2 Big Brain Award1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The bdsm stuff I have seen in vegas's room are pretty basic, he has to step up 🤡 don't disappoint the nation
12 13
Replying to Calicomoon • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Lunch break and BTS going on a break and I still haven't been fed enough VP... I'll say this is a sad day.
Hopefully vp wil make up for it on Saturday
1 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Me thinking about vegas and pete kissing -- not making out but genuinely kissing, soft and loving bye
5 3
Replying to Shalmali • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://twitter.com/n0thingonkai/status/1536697214747172864?t=LspkXboJbobPuALZgRjHjQ&s=19KinnPorsche's writer…
That's so cute
1 0
Replying to Saggisilver • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Novel Vegas was too desperate for Porsche and kinda felt an embarrassing loser lol so I'm happy that series Vegas…
I hated that part of him in the book
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Just msged bible and told him to electroshock me into the future
7 2
Replying to Itsmintrrb • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Also on another note. I'll be old by the time Eternal Faith and Immortality releases. Waiting for so long and…
Pls don't remind me 😭
1 0
Replying to kwanto • Jun 14, 2022
Title Immortality
U are v lucky clown. Many of us here read them in 2020, the wait is too agonizing by now 😭😭😭
Do you know what I can read next 😭 I need some toxic stuff, something similar to 2ha. Im trying to get into heavens official blessing but i hate slow burn romance 😢
0 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
So is the hedgehog in vegas's cage gone be used as a sex tool or not, those spines can be used. Im just saying.
1 4
Replying to weareallfriends • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Naah... beacause I need answers??How will Vegaspete 😈⛓️🔌😂become Vegaspete🥰🤗💑. And for the…
Vegas pete never fully becomes 🥰☺🥰 their relationship stays crazy considering pete is a masochist, the difference is that it will be consensual and full of love
2 0
Replying to Niloo • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CelyTAegF-U/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=Is there any chance we see this in the series?…
No, none of those will be added in the series
0 0
Replying to Itsmintrrb • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I just watched Apo brush his teeth for like five minutes. I feel ... A certain way about it lmao
New kink
0 2
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Eclipse but idk when it airs also praying for immortality lmao
Yes ofc
0 1
Replying to Likai • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Shameless KP question time! ✨🎉Do you think, we will get more Khun on the next episodes?YES / NO?I will say,…
Yes hopefully
1 1
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Also Kens head didn’t scare me at all. Well deserved 😏
I was laughing
2 2
Replying to KP4L • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I want Ken’s head🌝
An accessory
2 0
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Why am I so obsessed with VegasPete 😞 I'm thinking about them 24/7 😣 tried watching other stuff but couldn't…
Why wouldn't u be is the real question
0 1
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
They said they removed it
We will see how they handle it. I hope they wont soften it up too much.

Oh yes, alot of rape and torture though -- Stockholm Syndrome involved.
0 1