Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Location: In Moran's chamber
  • Contribution Points: 9 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: December 4, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award7 Flower Award34 Coin Gift Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award4 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Lore Librarian1 Reply Hugger2 Big Brain Award1
Replying to Nine • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I love seeing our cult leader comment about VP Where is everyone else?? Where is VP nation spam?
Hehe its my job 😭 and most of the cult members are not here cuz the app sucks
0 1
Replying to Tato • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
WAIT WAIT IS THAT CONFIRMED?I just came online
Mile also said pool scene ep 8 πŸ’€
0 1
Replying to Calicomoon • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Whaaaat??? We had a VP sex scene in the trailer?!
1.34 min 😭
0 4
Replying to iduno nan mola • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Wasn't it yellow light at 1.34 in boc trailer
Yes im color blind
0 0
Replying to Niki • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I thought it was confirmed that it was Kinn and Porsche
It was confirmed it wasnt kp from what ik 😭
0 0
Replying to Saggisilver • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
What?! Why haven't I catched that in all these months! Mimi please spill what time 😭
Omg go watch the trailer again at 1.34
0 3
Replying to Saggisilver • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
How old are Pete and Vegas? πŸ‘€
Pete is probably around Porsche's age and Vegas is 28 maybe, pretty close to kinn's age.
1 2
Replying to Tato • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
WAIT WAIT IS THAT CONFIRMED?I just came online
Yes apo said it
1 5
Replying to Tato • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
wait cause I don't remember any Vegaspete sex scene in the trailer, only the torture.
their faces aren't shown but I can tell it's them by the hands and the scene doesn't belong to kp
0 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
y'all remember the Vegas Pete sex scene under the green light from the trailer cuz I do
1 23
Replying to 7893881 • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Everyone with jeff's dp makes my heart bumb bumb
why is no one having a barcode dp 😭
2 1
Replying to WesternPeace • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I have an inhaler standing by
I'll watch it from the death
1 1
Replying to Sanie • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
All I'm asking for is to see chay smile at the endI can't handle him being sad
imagine waiting for 2 years
1 2
Replying to WesternPeace • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I have an inhaler standing by
I don't I wanna choke 😭
1 3
On KinnPorsche • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Every month someone rediscovers the rumor about mile'a girlfriend and spread it once again πŸ’€ it's a routine
6 3
On KinnPorsche • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
APO ALSO SAID THAT NEXT 4 EPISODES WILL BE VERY INTENSE AND WE WILL NEED AN AMBULANCE
5 5
Replying to WesternPeace • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I was so close to dropping the KP fandom yesterday, y’all don’t even know.But Mile and Apo resurrected my…
Pls we can't lose you
0 1