K-Drama
Replying to WesternPeace • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Thatโs precisely the question I asked when I saw the little critterVegas is that kinda freak???Lol
I wanna see him put that bitch to use.
0 3
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Some people need to understand that Vegas is so hot cause he's so bad ๐ฟ๐ฅ
Hes so hot that if chickens saw him they would be laying hard-boiled eggs.
5 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Is that hedgehog there to be used as a sex tool ๐ what's that mf's purpose in a room of torture... I mean he does have spines.. Maybe... You know... ๐
4 9
Replying to WesternPeace • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
So much for resting.Anywayโฆwatching Apoโs interview and listening to him talk about his time in NYC and how…
Imagine you passed by him but just didn't know
3 4
Replying to Saggisilver • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
What?! Why haven't I catched that in all these months! Mimi please spill what time ๐ญ
I heard that someone confirmed it its not kp but im not sure, i can only hope tho ๐ญ
0 1
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Pete is probably around Porsche's age and Vegas is 28 maybe, pretty close to kinn's age.
Vegas is a student in the novel as well as kinn but they changed that
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Love how we went from kneeling to Buddha to frying balls. Way to go vegas you romantic boi๐
8 0
Replying to Diva70 • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Well itโs been great sharing viewpoints with you. But this is where I check out. I love this entire cast and…
Is Vegas Pete the reason why you are leaving? I completely understand if they make you uncomfortable โค maybe you can consider skipping their scenes instead of dropping it completely? Just a suggestion but if not then I hope you find something else to watch โค
4 1
Replying to bubbleworld • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I honestly donโt know in the end what I will enjoy more, VegasPete or Mimiโs comments about VegasPete. ๐
LMAO BABY you get two in one ๐ญโค
0 0
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I was so excited for the VegasPete scene that I didnโt even remember to feel sorry for Pete ๐
I aint even sorry ๐ญ
2 0
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm also extremely happy that Vegas wasnโt really in love with Porsche ๐๐๐๐๐
I mean i never doubted that
2 0
Replying to 7893881 • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
In my opinion season two belongs to vegaspete and kimchay because what would they spice on kinnporsche relationship…
Agreed, I want 2 more seasons one for kimchay and one for vegaspete ๐
0 1
Replying to bubbleworld • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://twitter.com/KimchayVegaspet/status/1536016750117957634๐
At least let them kiss once ffs ๐
4 0
Replying to goat2001 • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Now yall, how would to react if they actually killed Vegas? Let me see your opinions
I would personally dig my own grave, cave his name on my forehead and summon the devil from all seven hell's and then die to be with him no matter who I have to sacrifice for this to happen. Amen!!!
3 1
On Immortality • Jun 13, 2022
Title Immortality
I regret reading that novel because I know Ill never get over it ๐ and the wait is so hard
7 3
Replying to goat2001 • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Tbh, I kind of do not know what to expect from VP, since as far as I remember they said that SA scenes are not…
Yes they removed it but there is still room for dub-con
0 2
On KinnPorsche • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
If vegas gave tawan a ring then I want pete to wear a dick ring and call it a wedding.
6 8
Replying to CudleySteph • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Mile does what he does brilliantly especially when it comes to promoting this series. Ended the silly dramas that…
Mile has a brain unlike kinn ๐ญ
3 1
Replying to Lovingit1962 • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
I figured that much that Chay would be disappointed in his brother (Porsche) for joining the mafia family as a…
Vegaspete will be left on a cliffhanger ๐ญ but i really hope kimchay will have a happy ending although it doesn't look like it, not this season
1 2
On KinnPorsche • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
My moral compass is made of steel meaning Vegas can melt it with his hotness bye ( or use a lighter idc tbh burn me, scar me, kill me)
3 0

7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1