Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Location: In Moran's chamber
  • Contribution Points: 9 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: December 4, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award7 Flower Award34 Coin Gift Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award4 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Lore Librarian1 Reply Hugger2 Big Brain Award1
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
They said they removed it
Honestly Japan would do it better 😭 have you watched dangerous drugs of sex? Like damnnnnnn they know how to handle it. Its just disappointing because at the end of the day pete is a trained body guard -- torture won't affect him that much not to mention he lowkey is into it lmaoo
0 3
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Eclipse but idk when it airs also praying for immortality lmao
Oh please read it 😭 i finished it in 1 week cuz of how good it is. Be careful to read the non mtl version, i have it and i can send it to u if u dont know where to find it bc the mtl translation is hard to understand
1 2
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
They said they removed it
I was extremely mad. Most of vegaspete stans are disappointed by it. Rape plays a big component in their relationship, without it is changing alot
2 5
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
They said they removed it
No rape at all maybe dub con
0 7
Replying to Regal Ink Queen • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Oh god Ken head is still haunting me 😳
It was funny πŸ’€
5 1
Replying to KP4L • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
What r y’all planning on watching after KP ends? It’s like I have nothing else to live for after that😭
Eclipse but idk when it airs also praying for immortality lmao
1 9
Replying to Bella_x • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I want to see it 😳😳 it sounds adorable.
IT WAS SO INTENSE
0 1
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
atleast tell which platform/SNS/ which website were you browsing.. people can go search for it
Tiktok
0 1
Replying to BLBelize1 • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Mimi darling if you find it please share with me 😊
I will bby ❀
1 0
Replying to PatriciaS • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
hope you find and pls share it 😭
Ill try 😭
0 0
Replying to Calicomoon • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I wanna seeeeeee
Ill show when i find it 😭
0 0
Replying to miaa99 • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I want to seeπŸ₯Ή
Im trying to find it 😭
0 0
Replying to PizzaWithPineapple • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
do you think we will get a rape scene? I know about the sex scene etween vegas and pete but do you think they…
They said they removed it
0 9
Replying to ThatgirlEmma • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I was worried for Pete until I watched that last episode. Now, I have no worries lol. At long last, Vegas met…
They delivered 😭😭😭 and yes apo confirmed the last 4 eps are vegaspete
3 2
Replying to Bella_x • Jun 14, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Good morning bby's πŸ–€How you're all doing?
Morning baby
2 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I found a video of pete running to an angry Vegas and hugging him to calm down AND I LOST IT BECAUSE MY PAGE REFRESHED IM HAVING A CRISIS
13 19
Replying to Likai • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hedgehog spikes hurt really bad if stung... 😏
Good then its useful
1 0
Replying to Tato • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Now I can go to bed in peace knowning that the next episodes will be about VegasPeteWe can finally say goodbye…
Keep it close just in case
6 1
Replying to WesternPeace • Jun 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
That’s precisely the question I asked when I saw the little critterVegas is that kinda freak???Lol
I thought we already established that Im a different breed πŸ˜­πŸˆβ€β¬›
0 1