On When It Rains, It Pours • Jan 9, 2025 Title When It Rains, It Pours I’m hooked. Can‘t wait for the next episode. 😍 2 0
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Dec 14, 2024 Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat I enjoyed the first episode. I’m looking forward to the next ones. 😍 8 0
On When the Phone Rings • Nov 30, 2024 Title When the Phone Rings I love this K-Drama. It’s so exciting. 😍 3 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Nov 18, 2024 Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! I need the next episode. Oh my God, this week needs to go by fast. 🥺 2 0
On Blue Canvas of Youthful Days • Nov 16, 2024 Title Blue Canvas of Youthful Days Episode 7 was amazing. So many emotions. I’m really looking forward to the next episode. 13 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Nov 11, 2024 Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! Damn, what an episode. So many emotions. 😭 12 0
On Wooju Bakery • Nov 11, 2024 Title Wooju Bakery Why is it taking so long for us to get to see this series? 😭 7 0
On Blue Canvas of Youthful Days • Nov 10, 2024 Title Blue Canvas of Youthful Days Another very painful episode. Uff. 🥺 3 1
On Bad Guy My Boss • Nov 10, 2024 Title Bad Guy My Boss And now, another week to wait. Ugh, can he please just tell him that he loves him too? 🥺 2 0
On Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan • Nov 10, 2024 Title Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan So far, I feel well entertained by the series. Mostly by the weird moments. 😅 4 0
On Blue Canvas of Youthful Days • Nov 10, 2024 Title Blue Canvas of Youthful Days Ugh, that was really a tough episode. 🥺 7 0
On See Your Love • Nov 10, 2024 Title See Your Love Another week to wait. The episodes are too short. 😥 5 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Nov 4, 2024 Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! Oh my god, they finally kissed. 😍The scene was so beautiful. I’ll definitely have to watch it a few more times. 12 0
On The Heart Killers • Nov 1, 2024 Title The Heart Killers Oh my god, that trailer was so intense. 20th November, where are you? 🥵🔥 6 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Oct 29, 2024 Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! The ending was cute. I can’t wait for next week. 😍 13 0
On Every You, Every Me • Oct 27, 2024 Title Every You, Every Me What an emotional rollercoaster. I cried so much. 🥺 5 0
The scene was so beautiful. I’ll definitely have to watch it a few more times.