Editorials
On See Your Love • Oct 24, 2024
Title See Your Love
I really enjoyed the first two episodes.
6 0
On Addicted Heroin • Oct 22, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
I’m really looking forward to the special episode and season 2.
1 2
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Oct 22, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
Now we have to wait another week for the new episode. 🫠
8 0
On First Note of Love • Oct 22, 2024
Title First Note of Love
The last episode was just emotional and beautiful.
3 0
On Love in the Big City • Oct 17, 2024
Title Love in the Big City
I will binge-watching it. 😍
5 0
On Every You, Every Me • Oct 7, 2024
Title Every You, Every Me
I really loved the first episode. 😍
6 0
On Bad Guy My Boss • Sep 16, 2024
Title Bad Guy My Boss
Can‘t wait for the next episode. 🤩
4 0
On 4Minutes • Sep 15, 2024
Title 4Minutes
A masterpiece.
4 1
On Monster Next Door • Aug 17, 2024
Title Monster Next Door
Both are so cute. I'm looking forward to the next episode. 😍
11 0
On This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans • Aug 17, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
now we have to wait another week, ahh. 😥
3 0
On Kiseki Chapter 2 • Apr 1, 2024
Title Kiseki Chapter 2
Oh my god, Episode 3 was really wild at the end.
9 0
On Love Syndrome: The Beginning • Mar 25, 2024
Title Love Syndrome: The Beginning
Hopefully we'll get a release date soon.
2 0
On The Red Peacock • Mar 17, 2024
Title The Red Peacock
I need this drama so badly. 🥺
6 0
On Wooju Bakery • Mar 17, 2024
Title Wooju Bakery
Hopefully we'll be able to see that this year. Please don't postpone again.
3 0
On Deep Night • Mar 17, 2024
Title Deep Night
I really like the first two episodes. I'm looking forward to the next ones.
7 0
On Wooju Bakery • Feb 17, 2024
Title Wooju Bakery
Can‘t wait to watch.
1 0
