Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 3, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1

Friends

Replying to Moss03 • Aug 6, 2026
imo he liked klao before, he just became aware of his feelings after nakun arrived
But does that mean that he loves Klao or Nakun? Because aren't those 2 different individuals?
1 2
Replying to Dean • May 5, 2026
Jack's a pretty fucked up character. it's understandable if people hate him. hating a character is valid and normal…
I think Earth is doing a really good job portraying Jack. Acting wise, I think Earth and Mix (especially Mix) are on a different level than the rest and so is their chemistry. The others aren't bad but for me personally, Earth and Mix hits differently.

(Before AuoBoom fans attack me, this is MY opinion)
4 1
On Only Friends: Dream On • May 5, 2026
Dean needs to stop tryna get back together with Jack because bro, it's been 10 episodes and Jack still rejects you and tries to hurt your feelings on purpose. Dean, you're better than this.
14 3
Replying to Sand • May 5, 2026
biggest problem is gmm is so goddamn predictable. I can already guess the ending
True
0 0
Replying to VenusX • May 5, 2026
(ooc)I think it's just psychological, fans get attached to pairings and companies create the whole brand around…
Protest trucks???? Lmao what the heck ppl really be crazy

Thanks for your reply. I think I get it now, but I don't like it lol. Actors should be allowed to act with anyone. (I not saying that actors aren't allowed to act with the same person multiple times, I just don't think it should be "forced")
1 1
On Only Friends: Dream On • May 2, 2026
Since people here are talking about fixed ships I need to ask, what's the deal with fixed ships anyways? There are couples with great chemistry and I enjoy them working together, but why does it have to be fixed? What's the reason behind it?
I mean, in some cases these "fixed ships" aren't on the same level acting wise. I feel like it limits actors growth and being able to explore. Know what I mean?

IMAGINE the plot twist if Dean and Arnold ended up together, or if Raffy actually got to be with Jack in the end? (I don't wish for it to happen, but imagine if that had been an actual possibility)
10 7
Replying to Dean • May 1, 2026
"actually tearing them apart by death is the best solution" FUCK YOU JACK, YOU FREAKING ASSHOLE. GET YOUR…
They're so toxic my god
6 2
Replying to KS_ • May 1, 2026
Might hv meant that hvnt gotten together with anyone as in dating seriously and not fling ( doesn't count them…
Yeah maybe I misunderstood
1 0
Replying to IUSSS • May 1, 2026
He said I didn't 'date' anyone after you.
Ah, I must have misunderstood. I thought he meant that he hadn't been with anyone both physically and romantically
1 0
Replying to Lalalila • May 1, 2026
Wait Did that Boston guy tell the other guy that he hadn't slept with anyone since their break up? Did he not…
I think I might have missed a few details here and there
1 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • May 1, 2026
Wait
Did that Boston guy tell the other guy that he hadn't slept with anyone since their break up? Did he not sleep with Tua? Or at least have a thing with him?
3 14
On Only Friends: Dream On • Apr 11, 2026
I wanna do another tier list
Put as many character you want from either season
1. I actually like you
2. You're... tolerable
3. Literally could not care less about you
4. SO annoying
5. Absolutely cannot stand you
3 27