Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 3, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1

Friends

Replying to aceofteacups • 3 days ago
Title Nour
She may have been taking her 2445th University course as far as we know... As long as she moves to different places…
Really? Loool I legit thought he was near 1000. No idea why
0 1
Replying to Haru • 3 days ago
Title Nour Spoiler
Genuinely i feel like Ken getting to die in the end will be the best solution. If not his life will only go on…
I hope James won't become a nour
3 1
Replying to Vickie • 3 days ago
Title Nour
hmm. ep 1-3 have been a 10/10 but ep 4 onwards, i’m starting to feel a bit mixed. i love the main couple and…
I skipped their scenes. I rarely care about secondary couples. I think especially in series with a plot like this, where romance isn't even the main part of the story, two couples feels unnecessary
2 0
On Nour • 3 days ago
Title Nour Spoiler
So if Ken took over his ex's body... that means he is sleeping with James in his former true love's body???? LMAO what the
4 1
Replying to Silfie Korea • 3 days ago
Title Nour Spoiler
I think I'm the only one who wants everyone to die but James lolChita is a killer. I don't care about his past,…
Ngl I thought Chita would have this extremely tragic, heartbreaking, devastating past that would explain (but not justify) his actions more. I thought there would be more to his character. I agree with you. He is a killer and kinda pathetic as well.

I also agree with what you're saying about Dr Ji. Also to add, he saw those burned bodies close up. He was literally working on them. With Chita. And still he chooses Chita after everything he has done. Nah. I'm not vibing with that.

Whoever dies in the end, I just hope James get a happy ending. I think he deserves that
2 0
Replying to aceofteacups • 3 days ago
Title Nour
She may have been taking her 2445th University course as far as we know... As long as she moves to different places…
True. Idk why I assumed she was as young as she looks when Ken is like 1000 years old

Also true. People can have a different view on what true love actually means
0 3
Replying to ChasingXiaoGe • 3 days ago
Title Nour
😭😂like what happened to them? aren't they immortal and it can't be that Chita killed them all since they're…
Lmao the "true love" concept is leaving many unanswered questions
0 0
Replying to Grizzly bear • 3 days ago
Title Nour
Nah the world building is just a mess🙃 ken took over his nour lover's body n became a nour, chita was bit by…
So basically, you're telling me that Ken is sleeping with another man while being in his first love's body
wow
0 1
On Nour • 6 days ago
Title Nour
I thought Chita's sobbing backstory would be waaaaay more tragic lmao after latest episode I can't feel sorry for either Chita or dr Ji
8 0
Replying to Smart Mouse • 6 days ago
Title Nour
basically two vampires making love with victim's blood, i know its sick but its too hot at the same time
deeply disturbing behaviour ngl
2 0
On Nour • 6 days ago
Title Nour
Also, about turning someone into a nour.
1. You can only turn them if they're your true love, right?
So how come we have single nours walking around? They lost their partner or what?
+ Isn't Prae still a student? Like, who the heck turned her into a nour?

I have bad attention span. I easily miss things (but I really tried my best to keep up)
Honestly, I don't even care if it's logical or not. I'm here for the vibes
10 10
On Nour • 6 days ago
Title Nour
I literally do not care how they turn Ken into a mortal as long as they do it. I don't care whether it make sense or not. I need that man to be mortal.
19 0
On Nour • 6 days ago
Title Nour
im sad
4 0
Replying to aceofteacups • Aug 13, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
This one has what I would call an attempted rape, but the attacker stopped out of his own free will, so I dunno…
What characters were the attempted rape between? Was it the two main ones? Cause that would probably stop me from watching.

Vegas and Pete must be the most disturbing "couple" I've ever heard of in BL. I skipped all the scenes with them two. I haven't seen Double Helix and I definitely do not plan on doing so.

Thanks for your reply
0 1
Replying to KSM4 • Aug 13, 2026
Barely toxic, to the point where I'm wondering why the main character was ever presented like some big red flag.…
To be fair, MDL rarely ever make sense
0 0
Replying to notyourmalyshka • Aug 13, 2026
i think KinnPorsche (but it has noncon), double helix too (dubcon there as well), The wicked game (no dubcon but…
Unrelated but I really like your profile picture lol
thanks for the reply!
0 0
Replying to Chokao • Aug 9, 2026
This is a very Disney like series where the suffering of the people over the hands of the royals is barely shown.…
hear hear
3 0
Replying to Elias0987 • Aug 8, 2026
it is toxic but from my opinion not as much as double helix if you watched that. honestly just watched it after…
Smart. I think I will do that
0 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 8, 2026
Okay I know it's toxic but how toxic are we talking? If you could compare the toxicity level to other toxic dramas, which ones would you compare it to?

I don't do none of that too toxic shit. I really can't handle the stress it gives me lol
Non-con, being a player and cheating is a big no no for me
0 12