Editorials
Replying to naccu • May 23, 2021
Title Doctor Prisoner
Yi je looks like an intj to me
Yes, could be but I'm still watching and I am not sure yet
0 0
Replying to caprisan • May 21, 2021
Title Doctor Prisoner
What mbti do you think na yi je, sun min shik and lee jae joon are?
Yi je looks like an intj to me
1 5
Replying to __bseon • May 19, 2021
Title Move to Heaven
yes
I saw people talking about a second season tho.... Is it just wishful thinking?
0 1
On Move to Heaven • May 19, 2021
Title Move to Heaven
is it completed?
0 3
On Youth of May • May 15, 2021
Title Youth of May
the rating isn't even low and it'll also change over time, just chill xD
3 0
On Vincenzo • May 14, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
why do my favorite characters always die??? why is it aaaaaalways like this?????????????
2 1
On Park Jae Bum • May 12, 2021
Person Park Jae Bum
Chief Kim, The Fiery Priest, Vincenzo. The golden trio of comedies. I WANT MORE <3
15 0
On So I Married the Anti-Fan • May 7, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
Well... I like it
5 0
On Lee Do Hyun • May 5, 2021
Person Lee Do Hyun
I could watch him just talk to rocks but I hope his dramas are also nice in the future for a bonus on enjoyment!
11 1
On Youth of May • May 5, 2021
Title Youth of May
It reminds me of When My Love Blooms but I hope it's gonna be better because I didn't like that drama lol
6 1
Replying to QueenCherry • May 4, 2021
Person Lee Sang Yi
We need him to make a return to drama land NOW!!!!
Guess who's back!
1 3
Replying to QueenCherry • May 4, 2021
Person Lee Sang Yi
We need him to make a return to drama land NOW!!!!
Guess who's back
1 0
On So I Married the Anti-Fan • Apr 18, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
*insert "it's been 84 years" gif here*
20 0
On Not Me • Apr 14, 2021
Title Not Me
WHEN?
4 0
On Scripting Your Destiny • Apr 13, 2021
Title Scripting Your Destiny
that deity writer dude sure loves rain xD
8 0
Replying to goja Dipshi • Apr 8, 2021
Title Lovely Writer
Isn't gene's grandfather's house the same as that of tee me too series house?
damn and I was wondering why it felt familiar xD
1 0
On Lovely Writer • Apr 7, 2021
Title Lovely Writer
To people who say a teenager wouldn't want to hang out with younger kids by their own account I want to inform you I used to hang out (and still am) with my little cousin when I was about 13-16 and she was 6-9 and I had the greatest time! Little kiddos are cute and we would dance together and watch kid movies! I don't see why I would have to feel like it's a chore! and we still hang out when we can (I am almost 24 and she's 17)! Just saying it's possible! and yes I thought she was very cute and I wanted to protect her and pinch her cheeks and stuff so why not sleep on the same bed? (which we did on many occasions when I slept at her place)!
23 2
On Doom at Your Service • Apr 6, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
do we know where it'll be available? (viki, netflix etc)
1 2
On Bang Min Ah • Mar 31, 2021
Person Bang Min Ah
The profile picture.... Why?
7 0
On Nobody Knows • Mar 28, 2021
Title Nobody Knows
I started this expecting it to be the best drama ever or something but I'm extremely bored. I just can't get into it :( but I'll just finish it since I'm already more than half way there
3 0
3
4