Editorials
Replying to bluejolene • Jun 17, 2021
Title Use for My Talent Spoiler
Skipping everything that shows that neighbor Lu Xian. If the rest of the eps show him I guess that means it's…
Thankfully he gives up at around episode 12. He annoyed me as well
2 0
Replying to Lisa • Jun 16, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
I think they are misleading us... I think Lee dam is saying i like someone to Sun Woo...She likes our Gumiho...…
I think so too
0 0
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • Jun 16, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
after starting this drama I can't seem to be able to make myself enjoy anything else TT
9 0
On Yan An • Jun 15, 2021
Person Yan An
I just casually chose a cdrama to watch and a wild yanan appeared 👀
4 1
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • Jun 14, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
Help, I'm obsessed!!
3 0
On I Can See Your MBTI • Jun 13, 2021
Title I Can See Your MBTI
I want a proper mbti drama to satisfy my addiction xD
11 0
Replying to heymey • Jun 13, 2021
Title Law School
Almost no Korean dramas get second seasons and it didn't have groundbreaking viewership ratings so probably not.
say that to netflix
2 0
On Law School • Jun 13, 2021
Title Law School
is it completed or will there be a second season?
1 2
On Sisyphus: The Myth • Jun 12, 2021
Title Sisyphus: The Myth
I just finished episode 13 and I'm still not sure why the complains about the story... hmmmmm I guess each on their own but I always liked time travel stories
5 0
On Iine! Hikaru Genji-kun Season 2 • Jun 9, 2021
Title Iine! Hikaru Genji-kun Season 2
omg there's a sequel xD
2 0
Replying to bubibu • Jun 6, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
i'm waiting for this series to end so i can binge watch the sht out of it.
saaame
0 0
Replying to naccu • Jun 1, 2021
Title Doctor Prisoner
Yi je looks like an intj to me
It's about what function he uses most not if he associates with people.. as for whether he is an intj or am entj I am not sure.
0 0
Replying to baekhyunniee • May 30, 2021
Title You Are My Hero
made a fmv for mi ka and ke lei! https://youtu.be/0rPbtMhKQ6M
it's sweet! it convinced me to watch the drama thank you :)
2 3
Replying to Lala_Chi • May 28, 2021
Title Taxi Driver
Not really.
Ok.
0 0
Replying to Lala_Chi • May 28, 2021
Title Taxi Driver
Not really.
what's your problem if a person only watches romantic dramas?
1 2
Replying to AmbreMY • May 27, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
Really? or is just you hoping? XD
same here... I think that's how it is throughout most of europe
0 0
Replying to AmbreMY • May 26, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
Really? or is just you hoping? XD
I hope they end at season 2 so I can finally watch the show since I dont like waiting
2 3
Replying to AmbreMY • May 26, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
Really? or is just you hoping? XD
When the first season got released they said the drama will be 3 seasons so I'm asking if that's still the case
0 5
On School 2021 • May 25, 2021
Title School 2021
I just want some bromance please
11 0
On Hospital Playlist Season 2 • May 25, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
there's gonna be a third season as well right?
1 7
3
4