Editorials
Replying to owen3939 • Nov 4, 2021
Title My Name
Better go back to romance :/
Should you?
0 0
Replying to owen3939 • Nov 4, 2021
Title My Name
Better go back to romance :/
Vincenzo is one of my fav dramas yes 😍
0 3
Replying to owen3939 • Nov 4, 2021
Title My Name
Better go back to romance :/
Not necessarily
1 5
On My Name • Nov 4, 2021
Title My Name
I'm so bored. I've been watching this drama for 3 days and it's only 8 episodes not even 1 hour each. Shows how much I dont like it and don't feel like watching more
2 7
On Lovers of the Red Sky • Oct 26, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
I liked it 🤷♀️
5 0
On Cutie Pie • Oct 21, 2021
Title Cutie Pie
I randomly came across the teaser and now I'm excited for yet another bl that might come out in a gazillion years 😭
4 0
On Immortality • Oct 20, 2021
Title Immortality
I have no idea what this is but it looks AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
1 3
On Noh Phouluang Thongprasert • Oct 19, 2021
Person Noh Phouluang Thongprasert
He's younger than me????? 😳
1 0
On My Name • Oct 18, 2021
Title My Name
will this have another season?
0 2
Replying to renna • Oct 8, 2021
Title You Raise Me Up
ok i do like the friendship with yong shik and jennifer and i realize in the drama jennifer has recently decided…
It also bugged me a bit at first, but then I thought at least he's trying and he also accepts her for who she is and who she wants to be, so I "forgave" him for his constant mistake.
1 0
On You Raise Me Up • Oct 8, 2021
Title You Raise Me Up
In one episode the second male lead is driving with his right hand on a cast. I was like wot??? 🤣
1 0
Replying to Blue_Umbrella • Oct 8, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
The ratings and reviews don't match up. Is it really worth watching?
Nah
0 0
On Secret Royal Inspector & Joy • Oct 6, 2021
Title Secret Royal Inspector & Joy
The screenwriter's works are questionable for me but who knows
5 2
On Squid Game • Oct 4, 2021
Title Squid Game
If I see one more person from my country who used to make fun of asian shows and say they're like soap operas or that they can't stand the language post another meme about this drama Imma flip
13 0
Replying to bayanoh • Oct 4, 2021
Title One the Woman
Nothing we haven't seen before but it's really fun to watch. It's a makjang drama with comedy and some little…
Does it have the same kind of humor?
0 1
Replying to Queer • Oct 2, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
I finished The Devil Judge which made me cry like a bitch. And now I decide to watch another drama that makes…
I started this right after finishing The Devil Judge too 😅
2 0
On The Sound of Magic • Sep 22, 2021
Title The Sound of Magic
when?? just...
0 2
On Blue Birthday • Sep 22, 2021
Title Blue Birthday
I keep wondering what her past self is gonna be thinking. Imagine having a blackout for multiple days and your friends are like "you were saying some stupid shit yesterday don't you remember?".... Meanwhile she doesn't remember any of it. How come she doesn't think she has multiple personalities?
3 0
On She Was Pretty • Sep 22, 2021
Title She Was Pretty
Miles better than the original and I say that as a the biggest korean drama enthusiast
6 0
Replying to WK1 • Sep 20, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
Yes, very happy ending
You should tag this as spoiler
0 0
3
4