Editorials
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Jan 29, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
but why oh why did I make the mistake of starting this show before it finished ending? was it because I thought it wouldn't be that good like the previous adaptations? I was so wrong and now I'll suffer every week for 2+ more months... ouch
19 4
Replying to taofiqa sultana • Jan 29, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
the episodes are already with the Eng. subbed when they are released, so u don't have to wait another day for…
that's great news!!! thanks :D
4 0
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Jan 29, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
I just started the show so I have to ask. do the eng subbed episodes get released soon after the episode airs according to the clock on the profile here? if so how soon?
2 2
On My Beautiful Man • Jan 27, 2022
Title My Beautiful Man
wow I actually expected this to just be a bit decent but it was amazing! Now I wanna read the novel (I've never read a novel for any asian drama I've watched before) but there's no english version :(
12 0
Replying to GwenchanaGwenchana • Jan 17, 2022
Title Bad and Crazy
Episode 9 was very engaging. I really liked that the drama's whole focus was on RSY and his past. Really liking…
I really liked the latest episodes too. I was getting a bit bored with the cases
1 1
On Paint with Love • Jan 17, 2022
Title Paint with Love
Phap reminds me too much of a friend I had in university xD full chaotic good energy!
1 0
Replying to 9715579 • Jan 2, 2022
Title Bad and Crazy
his name is Choi Kwang-Je
Thank you! Now I remembered where I've seen him before, thanks to you!
2 0
On Bad and Crazy • Jan 2, 2022
Title Bad and Crazy
Why is the actor that plays the psychologist or whatever he is that ryu soo yeol goes and rant to not in the cast? I'm trying to remember where I've seen him before :'(
0 3
On Bad Prosecutor • Dec 31, 2021
Title Bad Prosecutor
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
6 0
On Bad and Crazy • Dec 31, 2021
Title Bad and Crazy
I just realized. This drama has 12 eps?
3 1
Replying to LBPG • Dec 23, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
Louder for the people in the back!
Sorry to wake you up earlier. Unfortunately it's not friday yet (at least here)
0 0
Replying to LBPG • Dec 23, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
Louder for the people in the back!
CALL ME A MASOCHIST BUT I THINK A SAD ENDING WOULD FIT THIS DRAMA'S VIBE AND ATMOSPHERE BETTER THAN A HAPPY ONE! (I hope they heard me this time xD)
3 4
On The Red Sleeve • Dec 23, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
Call me a masochist but I think a sad ending would fit this drama's vibe and atmosphere better than a happy one!
22 7
Replying to prasanth_ro45 • Dec 22, 2021
Title Dr. Brain
Why the ratings ra low?
I see, thanks
0 0
Replying to prasanth_ro45 • Dec 22, 2021
Title Dr. Brain
Why the ratings ra low?
Which show is AiB?
0 2
On Moonshine • Dec 20, 2021
Title Moonshine
I love the cast but not sure about the story. I guess I'll have to keep an eye out
5 0
Replying to naccu • Dec 16, 2021
Title Amensalism
It looks extremely interesting!!
never actually watched it tho xD
0 0
On Good Manager • Nov 25, 2021
Title Good Manager
Still the best comedy drama to EVER exist
5 0
On Hellbound • Nov 21, 2021
Title Hellbound
lol everyone be bashing this poor drama. I enjoyed it a lot I hope there's another season tho, because there's so much left to be explained!
10 0
On Jirisan • Nov 9, 2021
Title Jirisan
I don't understand... Did this turn into a 100% supernatural drama now?
0 1
3
4