Editorials
On One Dollar Lawyer • Oct 3, 2022
Title One Dollar Lawyer
Just started it. It reminds me of chief kim, fiery priest and vincenzo in style (all by the same writer) and they're some of my favorite dramas 😍😍😍😍 I hope it ends up just as good
5 0
On The Elephant Is Right Here • Sep 17, 2022
Title The Elephant Is Right Here
i have no idea what this is but the poster is so unique I had to check out the page
20 2
On Shaman • Sep 16, 2022
Title Shaman
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
2 0
Replying to Kyoru • Aug 31, 2022
Title Bread, Love and Dreams
did u watch it? xD
yes a long time ago. it was nice
0 0
Replying to Mubee • Aug 29, 2022
Title Stock Struck
ml is afraid of playing stocks
I see... thanks
0 0
On Stock Struck • Aug 29, 2022
Title Stock Struck
to those who're watching this... what is the "phobia" tag referring to?
0 2
Replying to CameliaIspir • Jul 26, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
It's " light" political stuff, actually : 2 contenders Huan Chao and Lanxi fight for the emperor title. Additional…
huh? why did you have to explain the premise? I'm already watching the show myself lol
0 1
On Who Rules the World • Jul 26, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
I am currently watching this drama and I have conflicted feelings about it. Although I like the leads and their chemistry (plus 1-2 other characters) I am immensely bored with most of the plot and politics. oof
2 4
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • Jul 24, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
Are they going to do a third season?
1 0
On Lucifer • Jun 27, 2022
Title Lucifer
I miss this... I miss most dramas I watched some years ago... I want to find a new drama that excites me like that TT
3 0
Replying to ShEsHy • Jun 27, 2022
Title Jinxed at First
Serious question; why? Not trying to be an asshole or anything, I'm seriously wondering what people find entertaining…
you don't HAVE to like that kind of humor, but there are other people that do find it funny. There's no particular reason. You either find it entertaining and funny or you don't! Some people like watching medical shows other like me find them non interesting and don't see the appeal! I personally am a BIG fan of big a assembly of 'over the top' (like you described them) characters in any show, it brings me joy and laughter. You can find other types of humor funny, it's okay.
1 0
On Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1 • Jun 25, 2022
Title Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1
I can assume this is gonna have multiple seasons right? oof I'm so sick of it!
1 1
On Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss! • Jun 14, 2022
Title Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss!
fun fact: kota in greek means chicken
2 0
On Flower of Evil • Jun 11, 2022
Title Flower of Evil
If this doesn't end up being like a hundred episodes or more it might become the first actual filipino drama I watch because I love flower of evil, it's one of my fav dramas <3
11 2
On Miss Independent Ji Eun • May 10, 2022
Title Miss Independent Ji Eun
I got my first job at 24. Where is MY boyfriend? Just saying!
10 19
Replying to naccu • May 9, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
Is there also gonna be a third season?
guess I'll know when it comes xD
0 0
Replying to naccu • May 9, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
Is there also gonna be a third season?
guess I'll know when it comes xD
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • May 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
He's kinn's cousin, he's part of the minor family and you may call him the devil, he's also Pete's future boyfriend
If it's really in future episodes no. But if it happened already sure
0 1
Replying to Mimicat • May 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
He's kinn's cousin, he's part of the minor family and you may call him the devil, he's also Pete's future boyfriend
Yes I watched them all but as I said I didnt pay attention to everything. Is he the one who drugged porsche?
0 2
Replying to Mimicat • May 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
He's kinn's cousin, he's part of the minor family and you may call him the devil, he's also Pete's future boyfriend
Has he done anything "evil"? Why do we call him the devil?
0 7
3
4