Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Greece
  • Contribution Points: 247 LV3
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 27, 2015
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award3 Flower Award4
On Devil's Diary • Mar 10, 2022
six years waiting for subs on this... it's not even that I want to watch it so desperately but after a while I became annoyed and I just couldn't give it up!!! I was like can't be!!!! I've been waiting for so long I can't give up now!

Well now I am... hahaha bye dramal!
1 0
On Semantic Error • Mar 9, 2022
I love the webtoon of this drama. I wish they had more time to develop the story better TT. Still, it's pretty good!
1 0
On Business Proposal • Mar 1, 2022
The fact that this just started airing and it will still finish before bof thai... Damn that 1 episode a week thingy hurts
5 0
Replying to naccu • Mar 1, 2022
which plot twist are you talking about? mark as a spoiler if you answer hehe
I dont think this drama will have time travel but personally I'm always up for some 🥳
0 0
Replying to naccu • Mar 1, 2022
which plot twist are you talking about? mark as a spoiler if you answer hehe
I dont think this drama will have time travel but personally I'm always up for some 🤗
0 0
Replying to Last Empress • Mar 1, 2022
This drama would be more perfect if it had the same plot twist as "Someday or one day"
which plot twist are you talking about? mark as a spoiler if you answer hehe
0 3
Replying to rymaPassion • Feb 27, 2022
Gorya last 2 episodes remind me some lines from song called "human"by Christina Perri "I can hold my breathI can…
aww I love both songs so much, especially Arcade
3 1
On Ancient Love Poetry • Feb 16, 2022
After watching the first 7 episodes of this drama I feel like it has huge potential to be an amazing story. I really hope it doesn't disappoint me!
5 1
Replying to naccu • Feb 14, 2022
Title Was It Love?
But?
I love how you were online and answered me immediately 😅
3 1
On Missing: The Other Side • Feb 10, 2022
do you ever have a drama that you watched but you barely remember anything about it, even though it hasn't been that many years since you finished it? (because to be real I rarely remember really old dramas I've watched anyways)

This is one of them...

Apparently I kinda liked it too, since I've given it an 8 but I don't remember a thing xD
7 2
Replying to 9774747 • Feb 9, 2022
Title Ghost Doctor
I guess is why the drama is called Ghost Doctor. The doctors at Eunsang hospital ghosts the patients all the time…
Hahaha good one
0 0
On Ghost Doctor • Feb 9, 2022
Title Ghost Doctor
It's amazing how there are never ANY doctors available in that hospital whenever an emergency happens, except for the main lead(s) xD
22 4
On Happiness • Feb 5, 2022
Title Happiness
it felt like some of the characters didn't even get a closure in their story... what happened to most of them?
1 0
On Paint with Love • Jan 30, 2022
for me this drama is the definition of a guilty pleasure... I know it's ridiculous and weird but I can't wait for it to finally be available to watch every week xD
15 1