Editorials
On A Shoulder to Cry On • Jan 21, 2023
Title A Shoulder to Cry On
omg finally a date? it's been 84 years
3 3
Replying to LenaKove • Jan 17, 2023
Title Revenge of Others
complete
thanks :)
1 0
On Revenge of Others • Jan 16, 2023
Title Revenge of Others
Is it like most recent dramas that end off midway in a hopes of a second season, or is it complete? I want to watch it but first I want to make sure it has definitely already ended
0 2
On Café Minamdang • Jan 11, 2023
Title Café Minamdang
I'm watching this drama while commuting (so maybe around an episode a day) and I'm so surprised that I'm enjoying it a lot. I expected it to be a complete flop after all the reviews and comments I've seen all this time. I watched episode 5 today. hopefully it won't disappoint in the future episodes and prove me wrong 😅
3 0
On Kokdu: Season of Deity • Jan 10, 2023
Title Kokdu: Season of Deity
This is the only drama I'm currently excited for in 2023
8 0
Replying to Skontra • Jan 4, 2023
Title Lighter & Princess
Forever Love. Tech based as well (but not to this detail) and from high school to aduldhood.
oooh nice nice I might check it out thanks
0 0
On Lighter & Princess • Jan 3, 2023
Title Lighter & Princess
any recent drama similar to this?
0 2
On Lighter & Princess • Jan 3, 2023
Title Lighter & Princess
Now THIS is a good drama. Rare sight nowadays!
15 0
Replying to aad • Jan 1, 2023
Title Lighter & Princess
ep 22
Thanks!! Apparently I'm very close to that part
0 1
On Lighter & Princess • Jan 1, 2023
Title Lighter & Princess
in which episode do they reach present time?
0 3
On The Fabulous • Dec 31, 2022
Title The Fabulous
I watched the first episode and I hated it so I didnt continue. Definitely not for me. It's like an american Tv Show ripoff and not one of the better ones
9 2
On Weak Hero Class 1 • Dec 17, 2022
Title Weak Hero Class 1
Just binge watched this show and I'm not sure what to rate it. I was certainly not bored. It was entertaining and short but I'm not sure if it was IT...
1 0
Replying to zaphod • Dec 16, 2022
Title Never Give Up
Why do some people give run of the mill, average at best shows a 10? Doesn't mean the best ever a perfect score?
it's obviously subjective what's the best ever for everyone.
9 0
Replying to Ackery • Dec 15, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
No.I personally watch it on Viki. I am from Greece and it is available on Viki the time it airs.I suppose it depends…
ναι μωρέ τρόπο να το δω αν θελω θα βρω αλλα θα βολευε απλα να το δω στην τηλεοραση. τελος παντων, κριμα!
1 1
Replying to Ackery • Dec 15, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
No.I personally watch it on Viki. I am from Greece and it is available on Viki the time it airs.I suppose it depends…
και γω απο ελλαδα ειμαι!! αλλα δν εχω viki 😔
1 3
Replying to capthyeong • Dec 14, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
As Viu holds the exclusive overseas rights for this drama, it's unlikely.
oof :(
0 0
Replying to nosnoop • Dec 14, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
No, it won't.
sad plot twist, but I guess I'll live xD Thanks
0 0
Replying to haenbi • Dec 13, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
yes
do you happen to know the date it'll be released? I'm happy it's getting on netflix, it makes it easier to watch on my new smart tv hehe
0 0
On Reborn Rich • Dec 13, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
Will this really be on netflix? Can someone tell me? I'm asking about Europe Netflix specifically!
0 11
Replying to winter • Oct 16, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
the ending was kinda rushed and bad......
ikr? I just finished it and I'm disappointed
1 0
3
4