Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Greece
  • Contribution Points: 247 LV3
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 27, 2015
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award3 Flower Award4
On Chani • Sep 14, 2021
Person Chani
Chani is one of the good idol actors 💖
3 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • Sep 10, 2021
What's not making sense about it? To me it makes sense
"a daughter-in-law who looks just like a chaebol, who looks just like her due to memory loss" I'm talking about this part specifically. It's written in a very funny way and it makes no sense, ignoring the fact that you can try to make out the meaning from the rest of the synopsis.
4 0
On You Are My Spring • Sep 10, 2021
Contrary to most comments here, the part I liked in this drama was the mystery one. I wish we'd explored ian chase's story more....
7 1
Replying to JulySnow2 • Sep 10, 2021
What's not making sense about it? To me it makes sense
The first paragraph makes sense to you? Haha good for you I guess
0 2
On One the Woman • Sep 7, 2021
The fact that the synopsis makes zero sense yet no one is talking about it lol
19 5
On Moonshine • Sep 1, 2021
Title Moonshine
Another drama for me to add to my "when..." completed drama titles
2 0
On D.P. • Aug 29, 2021
Title D.P.
Is there gonna be a second season?
0 1
Replying to Tato • Aug 27, 2021
Title Light on Me
a new teacher and Mr. Seo's past crush. I heard that the teacher has his own webtoon and it is about his love…
Seems like it! I'd probably watch it
1 1
Replying to Tato • Aug 27, 2021
Title Light on Me
a new teacher and Mr. Seo's past crush. I heard that the teacher has his own webtoon and it is about his love…
Interesting
0 3
Replying to yokosotomyworld • Aug 27, 2021
Person Go Woo Jin
yes omg and also Chen from EXO. Like his profile side is so identical
Omg those 2 are the ones I thought of as well!!!
1 0
Replying to theematchabun • Aug 26, 2021
I’m pretty sure it’s a final end. Thank goodness because I’d rather Netflix spend money on producing new…
Finally a show with only one season from netflix
0 0
On Racket Boys • Aug 25, 2021
Title Racket Boys Spoiler
I can't believe they saved prison playbook's ending 🥲🥲 thank you drama 🥺🥺
8 1
Replying to random binger • Aug 13, 2021
I literally keep coming back here to see whether the date is still there. I know it’s already official but we’ve…
Same x2
1 0
On Falling into Your Smile • Aug 7, 2021
at episode 10 and although I'm really not into esport dramas this one is cute so far... but the female lead's acting is horrible not gonna lie! I'm just ignoring it as much as I can
4 0