Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 9, 2017
Replying to mali • May 16, 2017
Title Eternal Love Spoiler
Ok guys is it just me but Su Su created alot of the problems...i am really getting itritated. Could she just once…
And from my point of view I think SuSu already trusted YH enough. She even will follow him if he is a monster. Put myself into SuSu's shoes, if my husband disappears from time to time for one or two years, never tell me who he really is and what he is doing, I probably get pissed long time ago. SuSu is innocent and short of basic knowledge due to the suppressing spell but her core is BaiQian, the Queen. Her subconscious told her something was not right about her husband, not to mention she clearly heard it from the mirror that YH was in danger. I found her reaction of running out of woods was reasonable. impulsive but realistic. :-)
6 0
Replying to mali • May 16, 2017
Title Eternal Love Spoiler
Ok guys is it just me but Su Su created alot of the problems...i am really getting itritated. Could she just once…
I'm not a fantasy drama person but this one made me hooked and I've rewatched multiple times already. I also asked myself why I like it so much. :-) Although it is a fantasy mythology story but the portrait of the love relationship is modern and realistic. You are mad about why SuSu not trusting YeHua. I'm actually mad why YeHua never told SuSu truth. YH/SuSu relationship was not equal. YH was way dominant in this relationship. He did what he thought was best for SuSu but never bothered to ask for her opinion. And later there were even worse communication problems. Both SuSu and YH are flawed characters, that's what make the story so real, so hooking. that's why we love it. :-)
4 0
Replying to mali • May 16, 2017
Title Eternal Love
Ok guys is it just me but Su Su created alot of the problems...i am really getting itritated. Could she just once…
If you could not stop watching it, just follow your heart and watch it. It is a good drama. Worth it! :-)
0 0