Editorials Replying to Applesandpears • Jan 19, 2021
Title The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion Spoiler
Happy ending and no lead deaths :)
I started rewatching after you told me he did not marry her. It is really good! Thank you so very much for answering me.
1 0
Replying to Applesandpears • Jan 18, 2021
Title The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion Spoiler
Happy ending and no lead deaths :)
Thank you so much!
0 2
Replying to Applesandpears • Jan 17, 2021
Title The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion Spoiler
Happy ending and no lead deaths :)
Does Xu Jin marry Cui Wan?
0 5
Replying to Cho Na • Dec 26, 2020
Title I Remember
where to watch?
I want to know too.
1 9
On Sakurada Dori • Dec 21, 2020
Person Sakurada Dori
He looks Korean.
3 1
Replying to Icelina Argent Silver • Dec 9, 2020
Person Ireine Song
What?! Girl like what are you saying. If you watch many of the popular dramas, the female leads are older than…
I will give a chance, thanks.
1 0
Replying to Icelina Argent Silver • Dec 9, 2020
Person Ireine Song
What?! Girl like what are you saying. If you watch many of the popular dramas, the female leads are older than…
I’ll give it a try. Lol
1 2
On Ireine Song • Dec 5, 2020
Person Ireine Song
I could not watch Ever Night because, Ireine Song was suppose to be younger than the male lead. She was 6 yrs older. I am not saying her acting was bad, she just did not look younger than the male lead. Although she is cute and looks young for her age, that just didn’t work for me. I am watching her new show, and she is age appropriate in it.
3 9
On General and I • Nov 11, 2020
Title General and I
Rewatching for 3rd time, Angelababy did a great job all the while pregnant with her son! She is beautiful and talented. She speaks English, Mandarin, Shanghainese, Cantonese and Japanese. She sings, acts, models and has more than one business. She is improving her acting skills, she is a mother and her husband admits she does most of the parenting! I worked one job as mother of two and it was hard on me! I get sick of everyone talking trash about her acting, she is just as good as other top actresses! I would love to see her haters try to do what she does. She is also very kind, even though she is berated for no reason. I am looking forward to her next drama series and the ones due for release soon!
5 0
On Hwang Young Hee • Nov 9, 2020
Person Hwang Young Hee
She is so cool! I wish she had her own Drama as the lead! Why must everyone only think that youth is the best in an actor or actress? In everyday life we live and thrive on all ages of people, so why not in acting? I think that is why so many youth now days are so vicious, always trying to one-up each other. Why can’t we accept all facets of age, beauty, and ethnicity as long as they have talent! We lose so many young people because they can not live up to the grueling standards that entertainment has set! They think and are told they must get it all while young. I agree that youth is charming, but I have seen some beautiful old faces, and some not so attractive faces with extreme talent. This World is large enough for all, and being kind and allowing others to succeed, takes away a lot of pressure. Praise goes much further than cruel remarks meant to take others down. Just remember before spewing hate at anyone, they could be your mother, father, brother, sister, neighbor, or friend.
2 0
On Dimension Nova • Nov 7, 2020
Title Dimension Nova
Angelababy is most kind, love her!
2 0
On Divine Destiny • Nov 7, 2020
Title Divine Destiny
Ooh, I can’t wait! I just love Angelababy, she is sweet and talented.
3 0
Replying to yonsama • Jul 21, 2020
Title Su Yu
Love this plot but sigh! I am getting jaded watching dramas where good looking ML is head over heels over plain…
Something is wrong with your eyes! The female lead is beautiful and looks Chinese.
4 0
Replying to SeanFletcher • Jun 4, 2020
Title The Wonder Woman
Fabulous show. Aviis Zhong never fails to disappoint!
Meaning please??? Do you mean she does not disappoint or that she does, she is new to me.
0 1
On Lee Hong Chi • May 20, 2020
Person Lee Hong Chi
New movie with Angelababy, I Remember.
1 0
Replying to Belladonna • May 2, 2020
Title To Be with You Spoiler
Could you spoil me if her best friend will betray her? It sure looks like she will, hope I am wrong.
Thank you, and yes it looked that way to me too. She was such a sweet person and it broke my heart that it was headed in that direction. No one is worth betraying your best friend for. In my speak, her friend was a Stank Heifer! Thank you for replying.
5 0
Replying to piggy242 • May 1, 2020
Title To Be with You Spoiler
watching this for the second time ,because the first time it was not completely subbed .I love it even more
Could you spoil me if her best friend will betray her? It sure looks like she will, hope I am wrong.
0 5
On Keep Running Season 8 • Apr 10, 2020
Title Keep Running Season 8
Will not not be watching, no Angelababy, no watch!
0 1
On Gao Yu Qing • Apr 7, 2020
Person Gao Yu Qing
I loved him as the main eunuch in, “Meng Fei Comes Across”. He was adorable!
1 0
On Fan Bing Bing • Mar 8, 2020
Person Fan Bing Bing
She is so beautiful!
7 0
