Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 days ago
  • Location: Ashwiyaa
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 19, 2017
Replying to Belladonna • Jul 14, 2019
Does the Aunt end up in jail? I am so hoping she does, along with the rest of her greedy family! Please someone…
Thank you so much!
0 0
Replying to Meimei • Jul 14, 2019
Okay euhm what's up with the ending ? No explanation whatsoever ? I feel like they originally wrote it with a…
Does the Aunt end up in jail? I am so hoping she does, along with the rest of her greedy family! Please someone spoil it for me.????
0 4
Replying to Kimchi Mylove • Jul 12, 2019
Haven’t started yet and I wanna drop it already. I wanted to watch it for Deng Lun and the romance plot but…
Angelababy is very good in this drama, I do understand all the hate people hurl at her.
1 0
On Blowing in the Wind • Jul 10, 2019
Title Blowing in the Wind Spoiler
What the heck, a heart transplant? Why is that not in the description? I do not watch heart transplant dramas, why is that not in the description? How can this be a happy ending? The lifespan for someone with a heart transplant is not very long! At least have it in the description so we can decide if we want to watch it!
1 4
On General and I • Jul 9, 2019
I love Angelababy, and I think she did a great job in this drama. I loved all of the cast, and think they worked hard to give us a good drama. I don’t understand all the hate remarks about Angelababy. She is kind and beautiful, and her acting is good to me. She would not be considered one of the new Dan actresses if she could not act!
4 4
Replying to watchingdramas • Jul 9, 2019
Based on the comments and reviews, it's either you love or you hate it. I am on the side of, I love it! I have…
I love it too!
2 0
On General and I • Jul 9, 2019
Angelababy did a great job acting in this drama, and she was pregnant at the time. I do not know why people try to put her down . This drama was so good that I’ve watched it twice.
2 0
Replying to Byungshin • Jul 5, 2019
He was arrested for drunk driving last year. Thats like a mortal sin here in korea. 3rd chance?
I will remove my comments, but I stand by them!
0 12
Replying to irish • Jul 4, 2019
Title Blade Man Spoiler
Another title is Iron man. But for me, if you wanted to compare the male character to a hero from Marvel , it…
Yes, happy ending.
0 0
Replying to SeanFletcher • Feb 7, 2019
Minglan is simply the best show. No, it’s not dubbed. It is a quality production throughout. The attention to…
Viki is subbing this pretty fast!
0 0
On Your Honor • Sep 22, 2018
Title Your Honor
This was a really good drama! I loved it and I am picky, that's why I research on Here before I watch.
1 0
Replying to Panda_San • Aug 28, 2018
I did not enjoy this very much ! I skipped a lot of episodes and it did not confused me cuz the events were not…
I agree!
0 0
On Cinderella Chef • Aug 28, 2018
Title Cinderella Chef Spoiler
This drama makes no sense at all with the constant killing they had to replace most of the actors! There was no plot and it made no sense for a woman to love a man after he stabbed her three times. What the crap did all this mess mean? It sure was not about cooking and not about love! Even if it was supposed to be political they did not plot nor kill that much! What the hell was the crap fest about?
1 0
On Rooftop Prince • Aug 25, 2018
Title Rooftop Prince Spoiler
I know I should not be petty but did not want the Prince and Park Na together! I hated the way he treated her, and he was too foolish to see the true personality of that heifer Se Na past and present. The modern version of himself loved her from the beginning and I am happy that it ended the way it did! I think Park Na was a little spineless at times but I liked her. It is a good drama and I would recommend it highly because the actors did a great job!
0 1
On Legend of Fu Yao • Aug 16, 2018
Title Legend of Fu Yao Spoiler
The acting was good but I’ve never seen more killing in a drama. I know Chinese dramas mostly have sad or ambiguous endings. I sure would like to see a few that was a little happier. I understand drama means drama but dang less killing please and a little more hope!
1 0
Replying to dedth • Aug 11, 2018
Title The Ex-Man Spoiler
HERE'S HOW IT ENDS!!!!SO the first 12 episodes can be summed up in Li Qin Ai is dating this chef guy, she goes…
Thank you for telling me that, I was getting tired of all the flashbacks anyway. 90% was flashbacks and total selfishness of the female lead! So disappointed with this drama guess I’ll go find another to watch.????
2 0
Replying to Belladonna • Jul 16, 2018
What is the name of the Turkish version?
That was thank you I do not know how the question marks popped up.
0 0