Editorials
On Secret Boutique • Jan 14, 2020
Title Secret Boutique Spoiler
Cuckoo that stole the whole nest!
0 0
Replying to Humbledaisy • Jan 4, 2020
Title Love Yunge From the Desert
Its not my favorite Chinese drama but it's charming in places AND some of the plots are very good. It's not evenly…
Angelababy is just as good as any actress I’ve seen! This girl works hard at everything thing she does, and with kindness. I wish people would stop all the hate
2 0
On Ahn Suk Hwan • Dec 23, 2019
Person Ahn Suk Hwan
I shall dub him “ Snakeman “, he is the best bad, evil guy ever! With just one look, the evil rolls off him like fog. You know when he shows up , that something not so kosher is about to go down! He reminds me of the Grinch, he could play that part well. I might try to draw him, I don’t normally draw people. I like drawing animals or scenery and a lot of cartoons, but with him I might make an exception. I like him even though he mostly plays a bad guy!
1 4
Replying to LPA • Nov 17, 2019
Title Legend of the Dragon Pearl: The Indistinguishable Road
Thank you. I'll check it out.
Amazon does have a lot of really good k and cdramas, you have to search by name sometimes.
1 0
Replying to LPA • Nov 17, 2019
Title Legend of the Dragon Pearl: The Indistinguishable Road Spoiler
Thank you. I'll check it out.
I’m sorry, I did not watch it because it has an ambiguous ending, if I was sure there was a happy ending I would watch. It looks like an amazing drama, but I want happy ever after.
2 1
Replying to shonnie81 • Nov 14, 2019
Title Love under the Moon
Neither did he “look that young!” Although he is younger.
That’s true.
1 0
Replying to LPA • Nov 14, 2019
Title Legend of the Dragon Pearl: The Indistinguishable Road Spoiler
Thank you. I'll check it out.
Yes, sorry for the delay in response.
1 3
On Choi Ji Woo • Oct 18, 2019
Person Choi Ji Woo
Love her!
0 0
On Yeh Hsing Chen • Oct 16, 2019
Person Yeh Hsing Chen
She is really cute!
1 0
Replying to theboywholovesdrama • Oct 9, 2019
Title Eagles and Youngster Spoiler
Is it a happy ending?
Then, why bother to reply? The person really wanted to know, you should have kept it moving!
11 1
On Mother of Mine • Oct 3, 2019
Title Mother of Mine
The only couple I can stand is, Mi Hye and Woo Jin,I fast forward past all the rest. The other main leads are boring!
4 0
On Love Me Actually • Oct 2, 2019
Title Love Me Actually
https://youtu.be/AO1OqWwKj1A The model in the video is Yoon Seon Yeong.
3 1
On Love under the Moon • Sep 28, 2019
Title Love under the Moon
Why do they have such a big age difference in Victoria Song and the male leads? She may be pretty but she does not look that young!
2 2
On Chen Xin Yu • Sep 25, 2019
Person Chen Xin Yu
She looks like a young Melissa Gilbert!
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Sep 16, 2019
Title The Princess Wei Young
LOL welcome to C-Drama! You just gotta get used to fast forward. This one wasn't bad. Watch Legends and then you…
There may be a lot of dubbing, but Angelababy can speak Mandarin, Shanghaninese, Cantonese, English, and some Korean. Usually when they dub, it is because they have the wrong accent. Mike Angelo has to be dubbed even though he speaks Mandarin. He is Thai and his accent is too pronounced. Also George Hu had to be dubbed in the beginning . He is Taiwanese American, and he can speak Mandarin very well now and is no longer dubbed. Angelababy was not dubbed, but I don’t know about Tiffany Tang, so yes, maybe a lot do get dubbed. I guess it depends on the circumstance of that artist.
1 0
Replying to TangYan • Sep 13, 2019
Title General and I
Do you know if she does her own voice? Or another voice actor dubs over her voice? Her voice sounds so similar…
It’s her voice and they do sound similar. She is also learning to sing and doing well. Her new song is a big hit in China. The song is “Take Off’, and it features James Lee. https://youtu.be/5i7tdfRo_Dg
0 1
On Bygone Love • Aug 14, 2019
Title Bygone Love
Has anyone watched this?
0 3
Replying to Bian • Aug 12, 2019
Title Heart Signal Season 2
I hope this gets subbed soon, I was just thinking about season 1 and was wondering if it were getting a season…
Viki has the 1st episode subbed.
1 0
On Ruby Lin • Aug 10, 2019
Person Ruby Lin
So pretty!
1 0
On Unexpected • Aug 8, 2019
Title Unexpected
Second female lead is too old to play a teen!
3 0
