Editorials Replying to Nurul Haiza • Aug 6, 2019
Title Somewhere Only We Know
Anyone know where I can read the novel English translation? Please drop the link????
Netflix
0 0
Replying to Belladonna • Aug 1, 2019
Title You're My Destiny
I sure wish I could find somewhere to watch it. I’ve watched the other two many times and still not tired!
Thank you
0 2
On Love Me Actually • Jul 25, 2019
Title Love Me Actually Spoiler
Yoon Seon Yeong is the most beautiful of the female cast members! But they treated her badly because of her height. Being tall is beautiful and most models that make it in the business are tall! They all went for the least attractive of all, and why would they all want her? She led all the men on, seems to imply they prefer a cheater? Disappointed in the show for that reason!
4 2
Replying to yui • Jul 24, 2019
Title The Legend of Dugu Spoiler
i think you should hide your comment under spoiler tag.. but i guess it doesn't matter since it kinda follows…
It’s not based on true history because there was no competition between sisters for a man. The fact that they threw that in there was creepy! I wonder if it’s from the writers own reality? My sisters would never try to seduce my husband.
0 1
On Ha Jae Sook • Jul 24, 2019
Person Ha Jae Sook
I just love her so much!
0 0
Replying to LPA • Jul 22, 2019
Title Legend of the Dragon Pearl: The Indistinguishable Road Spoiler
Thank you. I'll check it out.
You are welcome, I was going to watch it but I read it had an ambiguous ending. Amazon has a lot of Chinese and Korean dramas. I just put in the search, Chinese tv drama, and find them that way. I would always check to make sure they have all episodes first though. They have all of Queen Dugu episodes now.
0 5
On Gong Seung Yeon • Jul 22, 2019
Person Gong Seung Yeon
This girl is just so cute!
6 0
Replying to Cryssy Anne • Jul 21, 2019
Title Blowing in the Wind Spoiler
Hi! Just take a peak, it'a time jump happy ending (at least that how it seems to me) since she returns back after…
Ok, and thanks again.
0 0
On Legend of the Dragon Pearl: The Indistinguishable Road • Jul 21, 2019
Title Legend of the Dragon Pearl: The Indistinguishable Road
This drama is on Amazon Prime, and it is listing 65 episodes at 45 min each.
4 7
On A Journey to Meet Love • Jul 21, 2019
Title A Journey to Meet Love
This drama is on Amazon Prime.
0 0
On In Youth • Jul 21, 2019
Title In Youth
This drama is on Amazon Prime
1 0
Replying to Aya97 • Jul 20, 2019
Title You're My Destiny
This is the new trend in Thailand - remaking popular dramas. Not that anyone is complaining though. I think this…
I sure wish I could find somewhere to watch it. I’ve watched the other two many times and still not tired!
0 4
Replying to Cryssy Anne • Jul 20, 2019
Title Blowing in the Wind Spoiler
Hi! Just take a peak, it'a time jump happy ending (at least that how it seems to me) since she returns back after…
Thank you for that, it did help some but my heart breaks to think she might die. That’s why I don’t like to watch heart transplant series. I can watch cornea transplants and kidney but the heart is too scary. I get too caught up in my dramas, that’s why I became a member here. Should I take the spoiler down? I do not want to ruin the drama , but I thought others like me would want to know.
0 2
Replying to Lashab • Jul 18, 2019
Title Queen Dugu
Ok I just watched first two episodes. Everything is perfect except the female lead. Why would they put "old" woman…
I agree a 40 yr old playing an 18 yr old? She is a good actress though, and beautiful.
0 0
Replying to usna • Jul 18, 2019
Title The Legend of Dugu
All the men who loved the Dugu women were so deeply in love. Amongst Yuwen Hu was the best and Yang Jian was the…
It is not even historical that the two sisters competed over Yang Jian, and the actress playing Dugu Man Tuo was creepy with that pouting, and no one thought it was cute! This is a good actress though, she can make you hate her in one drama and love her in another.
5 1
On Queen Dugu • Jul 18, 2019
Title Queen Dugu
It is all subbed on Amazon Prime now.
1 0
On One Spring Night • Jul 15, 2019
Title One Spring Night
Dang, those Minnie Mouse shoes are too much, sorry, but I have to fast forward through this wardrobe.
1 0
On One Spring Night • Jul 15, 2019
Title One Spring Night
I love the drama but Lee Jung In’s wardrobe is the tackiest mess I’ve ever seen! Girl has a cute figure, why fugly it up with that slouchy crap!
1 0
Replying to Belladonna • Jul 14, 2019
Title Angel's Last Mission: Love
Does the Aunt end up in jail? I am so hoping she does, along with the rest of her greedy family! Please someone…
Thank you.
0 0
Replying to shamla • Jul 14, 2019
Title Angel's Last Mission: Love Spoiler
am i the only one that thinks this whole thing is really unfair to JKW?? his lover had to die in order to become…
It always has to be unfair for someone, and I am with you and wish there was an option for him. I am only on episode 11 ,but I can see where it’s going due to the flashbacks. It seems that Kim Dan was the young kid that was with her in the past. Her Aunt and cousins are really evil.
1 0
