Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 11, 2024
  • Awards Received: Mic Drop Darling1
Replying to DK_03 • 21 days ago
Need series like this suggest me.
A Dream of Splendor

A Splendid Match
5 2
Replying to 44London • 22 days ago
For me this is the best Chinese drama of 2026. The strangest thing is the ranking. Why are people ranking the…
Not necessarily. They obviously invented time machines just to rate future episodes for us. How thoughtful of them!

Now if only they'd post next week's lottery numbers...
1 2
Replying to lixayy • 23 days ago
someone pls recommend me similar type of cdrama to bingewatch while I wait for new episode updates🙏🏽
Flourished Peony
Story of Yanxi Palace
5 0
Replying to rikki76 • 23 days ago
When someone writes who can't and has no creativity or fantasy. Exceptionally silly, just in one episode, sure…
Not everyone can be as creative and talented as you. Your post alone proves you can write fantasy.
4 0
Replying to nycfoodie • 24 days ago
Do you have personal experience with botox? Is this why you seem to see something we don't?
I am not taking your comment any which way. I just asked a couple of honest questions, which you've tried to answer.

You don't need to tell me what you like or don't like. I didn't ask about that.
6 0
Replying to XiaoQing • 24 days ago
Very good drama, gives me the nostalgic feeling of some old classics like bu bu jing xin or old harem/family dramas.…
Do you have personal experience with botox? Is this why you seem to see something we don't?
6 2
Replying to Sweetreat • 25 days ago
The ML and FL lead are both great actors/actresses, I'm glad casting directors don't judge based on age.
You've written half-a-dozen posts about the same topic in this thread alone.

But you're telling others to "calm down." Is this supposed to be satire or something?
2 1
Replying to nycfoodie • 26 days ago
Why would you? Not sure, because we're not you.
Could've been, but wasn't.

So what?
1 0
Replying to Lmorgan0220 • 26 days ago
Troll clown 🤡 with a new account go away
I haven't heard this particular insult since my middle-school playground days.

Thanks for the nostalgia!

But I think you'd have to come up with something more original to offend anyone. For starters, try asking questions without blatantly obvious answers (to reasonably intelligent people).
1 0
Replying to lucky • 26 days ago
is this drama actually ok? the plot sounds horrible she ends up winning the love of a man who once abandoned her?…
Why would you? Not sure, because we're not you.
4 2
Replying to cwk1997 • Aug 21, 2026
Another Communist Chinese Pedophile Romance Drama
Oh dear, someone's still stuck in their Western colonial mindset. Unfortunately, despite a century of physical and psychological domination, they nonetheless fail to understand the language of their British imperial overlords.

Here's a bit of unsolicited advice for you: it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt. In other words, you don't seem to have an iota of an idea about what "pedophilia" actually means. But perhaps, you have personal and intimate experience with it yourself?

Oh, by the way, China is "communist" in name only. It is a socialist society with an economy that is, in some respects, more capitalistic than the one here in the States. For example, no punitive tariffs and prohibitive levies (or import/export bans and restrictions) under the guise of "national security risk." Unlike the US (and EU), those "commies" aren't afraid of a little economic competition. Too bad about Brexit though.
3 0
Replying to nycfoodie • Jul 5, 2026
Title Love for You
Different cultures have different definitions of "family."Is cultural imperialism still a thing in the…
Of course, "incest" romance is not a Chinese "cultural particularity." But it's not incest.

I'm definitely no "know-it-all" expert on Chinese culture. Like the Chinese language, I'm learning about it. But I do know that different cultures have different familial norms.

What I didn't know was that "imperialism" is supposed to be a big word. Good to know, I guess. I definitely won't use it anymore with those who seem to think it is.
0 0
Replying to nycfoodie • Jul 5, 2026
Title Love for You
Different cultures have different definitions of "family."Is cultural imperialism still a thing in the…
I was being sarcastic about the "sickos" part, Einstein.

I haven't even started the drama yet, so I don't feel one way or the other about it. I was just reading the comments to get a quick take for what it's about.

To be honest, I got into C-dramas through Chinese language learning. I'm also interested in Chinese culture in general, which is why I don't particularly appreciate your type of cultural imperialism. I said "type of imperialism," meaning it's not in the literal sense. It's akin to imperialism. Similar, not identical.

Oh, and if you feel uncomfortable watching this, that's your feelings to deal with. Don't project them onto us.
0 2
Replying to nycfoodie • Jul 5, 2026
Title Love for You
Different cultures have different definitions of "family."Is cultural imperialism still a thing in the…
Do you have any original thoughts of your own? Or do you always regurgitate cliched catchphrases ("you do you," "hill to die on," etc.) and buzzwords ("normalized," "tropes," etc.)?

If you haven't seen this drama, how would you even know what type of relationship it portrays or not? Are you psychic or something?

But feel free to make up your own random definition of "incest," and then accuse others of "defending" whatever it is that you randomly made up.

Either you don't have an iota of an idea what "incest" means...or all the MDL members currently watching this drama "defend" it.

I don't doubt that you're sufficiently delusional to assume you're somehow morally superior to the rest of us sickos.
0 4
Replying to Ywa • Jul 5, 2026
Title Love for You
Can they just stop with the siblings romance trope already? Even when not blood related. It's not something that…
Different cultures have different definitions of "family."

Is cultural imperialism still a thing in the 21st century?

I only wish I had the time to post about dramas I don't watch. Unfortunately, I don't even have enough time to post about dramas I do watch.
1 6
Replying to aqibjavedd0 • Jul 5, 2026
Title Love for You
Love for You (2026) Episodes with English Stubtitles are available https://dramacooly.cool/series/love-for-you-2026/
Intellectual property theft is now available!

That's what "it's a free country" is supposed to mean, I guess.

Happy 250th, Uncle Sam!!
1 0
Replying to nycfoodie • Jun 10, 2026
Well, for one thing, TFJ is currently being broadcast on Chinese national TV. (Viki is keeping up with the ongoing…
Oh, I see.

Thanks for the clarification re: Viki.
1 0