Editorials
Replying to Mariaaa13 • 4 days ago
Title Between Steps
they're PHD graduates and now i think they're postdoc
ohh even better
1 1
On Between Steps • 4 days ago
Title Between Steps
first time I find a drama with master's students
10 17
Replying to Nam Joo Mine • Jul 7, 2026
Title Better Late than Single Season 2
That guy is laughing way too much there🤣🤣
It was a bit cute at first but now it's just annoying
4 0
Replying to maan • Jul 7, 2026
Title Better Late than Single Season 2
How are the first four episodes? I thought the guys in the previous season were major red flags. I can’t watch…
I watched the eps that came out and up until now I think there is only one guy who is going towards red flag, he can't make up his mind on who he likes
0 1
On Bloody Game • Jul 4, 2026
Title Bloody Game Spoiler
The whole basement thing shouldn't have lasted that long. It started getting annoying to not actually be able to eliminate people
0 0
Replying to MizuRyuu • Jul 3, 2026
Title Stand Bi Me Spoiler
Usually, they release the restriction for age and profession on the second or third day. Since we are now in the…
we do know one of them (Kim Seung Ho) - 2006, probably the youngest
2 0
Replying to Bla Bla Bla • Jul 3, 2026
Title Stand Bi Me
i really want to see sujin and heejin out for atleast once date.. they have such a big potential. for seungho,…
I think sujin and heejin might go on a date next episode because of what happened in the last one with the truth game
0 0
Lily Alice • May 16, 2026
Article 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo Season 2': Director Yoo breaks silence on new installment
that basically means that it won't happen lol, I don't mind it tho because there is no need for a new one
3 0
On If Wishes Could Kill • Apr 24, 2026
Title If Wishes Could Kill
I hope the rating goes higher, this is such a good show
5 0
Replying to Leon Scott Kennedy • Apr 24, 2026
Title If Wishes Could Kill
good timepass?
i’m half way through and i would say yes
3 0
Replying to vivalf • Mar 8, 2026
Title Still Shining
Is this worth starting? The rating doesn't look promising. I need another drama to fill in my Radiant Season gaps.
the ratings are like that because it's very slow paced, so it can be a bit boring
0 0
On Head over Heels • Feb 19, 2026
Title Head over Heels
the last two episodes were so unnecessary
2 0
On Cashero • Feb 8, 2026
Title Cashero
The first 3 episodes were pretty boring, the execution wasn´t the best but it got a lot more interesting in the episodes 4/5 with the introduction of what it seemed to be a new villain.
0 0
Replying to Chanse • Feb 8, 2026
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
why so 😭, yeah i understand the cinematography was great but why is everything else bad? i thought it was good.
I don’t like the ml’s personality and how badly he treated the fl. I also thought that the split personality thing was unnecessary.
2 1
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Feb 7, 2026
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
The scenery was what saved this drama for me, everything else sucks honestly. I do not recommend
6 3
Replying to thecarterfilez • Jan 14, 2026
Title The Boyfriend Season 2
I think it's easier to express the feelings and it's a faster pace cause they already had them prior to the show…
all of them are being pretty straight forward, not just the ones that already knew each other before the show
4 0
On The Boyfriend Season 2 • Jan 14, 2026
Title The Boyfriend Season 2
This season is better than the first, the people this season are more direct and express their feelings more so the pace looks a bit faster.
11 7
On Culinary Class Wars Season 2 • Jan 14, 2026
Title Culinary Class Wars Season 2
Season 1 was better but their biggest mistake was taking out 90% of one side in one go. That didn´t make a lot of sense
13 0
On Mobius • Jan 7, 2026
Title Mobius
It definitely could have been a 12 episodes series
4 0
Replying to orangeslices01 • Jan 7, 2026
Title Elite League Season 3
I don’t think so , because they tried a different approach this time with the whole STEM VS Medical
Yeah, maybe they just tried something different this season to see how the audience reacts to it. It must be hard and expensive to bring those international teams
1 0
