Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Portugal
  • Contribution Points: 12 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 27, 2012
On Boys over Flowers • Apr 26, 2012
Agh, it's really difficult to root for a specific pair because all the characters are good, sniff, there are no baddies. O_O
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 8, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Well, for a movie (with limited time and all), yes. ^_^ The manga is slow paced as well since there aren't any fights, yankees, paranormal characters or other stuff like that. It's pretty 'normal', school life shojo. I thought the movie was cute, although the actors were a bit 'obvious' (I've seen the lead guy in other dramas and while he has potencial, I think he is too... well, obvious in his expressions still).
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 8, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank you for accepting! I read some of your reviews and I think they're really informative. ^__^

Ahah, I love Kimi ni Todoke, Sawako is so cute. :)
0 0