Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Portugal
  • Contribution Points: 12 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 27, 2012
On Healer • Mar 7, 2022
Title Healer
Tried to watch the first episode about 3 times... Couldnt. Not sure why but really does it get better?
3 4
Replying to shoco117 • Mar 6, 2022
The FL is like a child... It's so annoying.... I just can't... I made it to episode 7, If i make it to the end…
I found the entire thing a bit stalkerish. Doing all that because of a crush? I tried until episode 4 but no. I never liked slice of life/super shoujo animes and j-dramas it's the same apparently 🙄
0 0
On While You Were Sleeping • Mar 6, 2022
Ok but where is the police in this drama and why does the prosecuter do all the investigation work? And the lawyer's claims are outlandish... The drama is ok but I feel like the law/mystery part is almost pure fantasy...
1 2
On The Good Wife • Mar 5, 2022
Really want to watch this, but where? I have netflix, viki and amazon prime and cant find it anywhere 😞
2 2
Replying to Kudo_Lelouch • Mar 3, 2022
So far not 100% sure but even if it have it the story wont be mainly about romance like these scenes are only…
Phew, thanks! Will give it a go then :)
0 0
On Somehow 18 • Feb 17, 2022
Title Somehow 18
Where can I watch this? I tried iFlix but I can't find it... any suggestions? :/
3 4
Replying to Patricia • Feb 16, 2022
Oops, I was considering it, although I'm more of an action drama w/ romance kind of person. :(
I'll give it a pass then. I don't mind romance and slice of life, but I need at least an interesting plot...
1 0
Replying to manicmuse • Feb 15, 2022
This drama keeps curing my insomnia 🤭
Oops, I was considering it, although I'm more of an action drama w/ romance kind of person. :(
0 2
Replying to cife • Jan 28, 2022
its definitely gory! if u cant watch the walking dead, i suggest u pass on this one :(
Hmm, it's been a while since I've seen kingdom but I feel like the sword slashes were a bit more gory than the actual zombies? Don't know :/
0 3
Replying to cife • Jan 28, 2022
its definitely gory! if u cant watch the walking dead, i suggest u pass on this one :(
OK, I'll have to pass then xD Wouldn't want to have nightmares :/
0 0
Replying to cife • Jan 28, 2022
its definitely gory! if u cant watch the walking dead, i suggest u pass on this one :(
Oh I see. I've seen Kingdom, anything like it? :/
0 11
On All of Us Are Dead • Jan 28, 2022
I am not into gore/zombies eating too much, is this safe? :/ It seems interesting, but if it's like The Walking Dead I don't think I can do it :( Thanks!
0 13
Replying to Nikki Bella • Nov 22, 2021
Title The K2
Have you watch JCW other action drama Healer?
Is it better than this one? Because the entire thing is falling apart for me at 11 episodes. I'm not into "An Na's character at all, it's a complete turn off. I prefer spunky heroines
0 0
Replying to Hajile • Nov 22, 2021
Title The K2
The show might have actually been more heated if they shipped Je Ha and Choi YoojinTheir chemistry was amazing,…
Completely agree, there are definitely sparks flying between those 2, I just want An Na to decide to take a trip around the world and leave them be. Maybe it's a bit too heated and adult for k-Drama though, they always go for the innocent, pure love xD
4 1
Replying to mari • Apr 12, 2020
all 3 seasons combined are 100 episodes: season 1 (2015/2016) has 10 eps, season 2 (2017/2018) has 46 eps and…
Aaaah! I see. So I better reedit them then. Thanks! ^^
1 0
Replying to Corneliafudge01 • Apr 11, 2020
Who do you think is the best MC? I quite like it when Jin or Suga are hosting. I have now fully realised how hilarious…
Suga, for me xD
6 2
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 11, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Manga. ^_^^ I love Hana Yori Dango so I watched the anime and the manga a few years ago. Then more recently I started watching other dramas (including Korean, I was wary at first).

Hmm... so you're from Poland. I'm from Portugal. :)
0 0