OMG what an episode 👏🏽👏🏽 I mean, the way Third stepped in infront of Wan, shielding him (literally + physically) was just chef's kiss 🤌🏽💋 Not to mention their kiss.. After watching too many "interruption" scenes, I was half expecting for someone's phone to ring 😂 or someone stepping away due to shyness but AuauSave said No to cliches and had the most beautiful and cute first kiss ever!! And the RenjiTime reveal at the end.. 👏🏽 This series just keeps better and better every week and I'm completely sat for it!!
What an episode!! Why are they making Keen cry in EVERY SINGLE EPISODE 😭 All that aside, since the first episode I have been dying to see *jealous* Niran, but I believe we're finally getting that next episode.. yayy!! Although I can't believe we're already reaching the series end 😢
This series is slowly starting to grow on me 🤩 Won't lie, there a couple of filler scenes which we could do without 😅 but other impactful scenes are more than making up for it. It's perfectly paced and I'm loving the story.. can't wait for the next ep 😍
I would like to file a complaint against Mr. Fanboy. 😂 I only pressed play on episode 1 to “see if it’s…
Never ever read such an interesting comment before 😂 May I suggest watching Match Point? It's sooooo good.. it's a crime that it's so underrated. That series just blew me away.. 😊
Oof! Right now, I'm watching the series just for the sake of watching it 😅 I'm sorry but Asamiya bro wtf! I mean, you act like a creepy stalker, make him KNOW you like him, work hard towards it and right at the moment when he finally believes you and starts reciprocating, you take it all back 🤷🏽 And then to top it all off, you behave like a crazy jealous man when you see him with others!! I mean if I was in Mayama's place, I would give him such a hard smack 🤦🏽
As if this craziness wasn't enough, after seeing Mayama being part of a mixer with 3 girls, who does he get jealous of? THE FRIEND!! I was so done then and there...
But atleast they gave us a solid first kiss🤌🏽where it seemed like both were equally participating (sorry for the wording, after seeing fish-like kisses, this was a great improvement for me 😛) and then they go again with the ever-so-common ex-girlfriend return misunderstanding. I swear if he is his sister or something, I'm gonna go and break my mobile!!!
Sorry for the rant but watching this series has become a rollercoaster experience for me.. and not the good kind 😂😅
is it just me who gets depressed vibes from this show? it's getting a little better as the episodes go on and…
Oh gosh! I thought I was the only one feeling that way.. Only SeaKeen chemistry and cuteness is keeping me engaged I swear.. I just don't know how to explain it, but something seems lacking, not sure what 🤷🏽
yeah, even i didn't get WTF was going on in Asamiya head, to utter that rubbish - like WTF dude. was that meant…
I seriously skimmed through this episode. Then heard "local mascot" so went back to watch it. Still didn't understand 😅 Can someone explain it to me please..
OMG!! This is so good 😊 more than what I expected.. only regret I have is starting this when it's still on air!! Atleast i binge watched 6 eps, I wouldn't have handled the wait in the first episodes 😅
Among the sea of KM hate comments, I wanna add an appreciative one for our MLs. Khobfa 😍 after a reallyyyyyy long time I'm seeing a relatable character in BL series, a TOP nonetheless. He's just the softest and sweetest character istg! The twinkle in his eyes when he sees Rin doing things to keep him safe, I mean the man has fallen!!! I'm really invested in both their storylines and will even sit through Second pairings story, if that's what it takes. (I'm lying, I usually skip KM scenes 🤭) Can't wait for the next episodes!! 😊
I mean, the way Third stepped in infront of Wan, shielding him (literally + physically) was just chef's kiss 🤌🏽💋
Not to mention their kiss.. After watching too many "interruption" scenes, I was half expecting for someone's phone to ring 😂 or someone stepping away due to shyness but AuauSave said No to cliches and had the most beautiful and cute first kiss ever!!
And the RenjiTime reveal at the end.. 👏🏽
This series just keeps better and better every week and I'm completely sat for it!!
All that aside, since the first episode I have been dying to see *jealous* Niran, but I believe we're finally getting that next episode.. yayy!!
Although I can't believe we're already reaching the series end 😢
Ep 1-7: Asamiya is weird 🤨
Ep 8: Both are equally weird 😂 (a Lil kinky too 😉)
It's perfectly paced and I'm loving the story.. can't wait for the next ep 😍
May I suggest watching Match Point? It's sooooo good.. it's a crime that it's so underrated. That series just blew me away.. 😊
I'm sorry but Asamiya bro wtf! I mean, you act like a creepy stalker, make him KNOW you like him, work hard towards it and right at the moment when he finally believes you and starts reciprocating, you take it all back 🤷🏽
And then to top it all off, you behave like a crazy jealous man when you see him with others!! I mean if I was in Mayama's place, I would give him such a hard smack 🤦🏽
As if this craziness wasn't enough, after seeing Mayama being part of a mixer with 3 girls, who does he get jealous of? THE FRIEND!! I was so done then and there...
But atleast they gave us a solid first kiss🤌🏽where it seemed like both were equally participating (sorry for the wording, after seeing fish-like kisses, this was a great improvement for me 😛) and then they go again with the ever-so-common ex-girlfriend return misunderstanding. I swear if he is his sister or something, I'm gonna go and break my mobile!!!
Sorry for the rant but watching this series has become a rollercoaster experience for me.. and not the good kind 😂😅
I'm glad I wasn't the only one confused 😅
Can someone explain it to me please..
And he *definitely* has a crush on Rin.. for sure!!
Khobfa 😍 after a reallyyyyyy long time I'm seeing a relatable character in BL series, a TOP nonetheless. He's just the softest and sweetest character istg!
The twinkle in his eyes when he sees Rin doing things to keep him safe, I mean the man has fallen!!!
I'm really invested in both their storylines and will even sit through Second pairings story, if that's what it takes. (I'm lying, I usually skip KM scenes 🤭)
Can't wait for the next episodes!! 😊