Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 9, 2022
  • Awards Received: Emotional Bandage1
Replying to Sovi • Aug 11, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy Spoiler
The only thing i dont understand is HOW does In not know his BEST friend's brother?1.... like i know my best friend's…
I have been struggling with this since the FIRST episode. I mean, she said he ONLY has HER and he wouldn't know her entire family? Make it make sense 🤷🏽
They could have actually portrayed In and Thap to know each other from childhood but always bickering and now their fates are intertwined or something rather than making them complete strangers. It would also explain why Thap is so keen on taking care of In since maybe he had a crush on him or something.. idk!
1 1
Replying to Nabi • Aug 10, 2025
Title Khemjira
No they didn’t change it. At the beginning he is just a veeeery curious colleague of them. The scenes you saw…
Oh okay.. thank you 🙂
1 0
Replying to perfect_misfit • Aug 10, 2025
Title Khemjira
Nevertheless.. who else went into the episode chanting their own incantation "Please be good. Please don't…
OMG noo 😬 let's hope not 🙏🏽🤞🏽
0 1
Replying to perfect_misfit • Aug 10, 2025
Title Khemjira
Did they change Chan's character? 🤔 I mean, in the pilot he already knew about Pharan and looked like he was…
Nevertheless.. who else went into the episode chanting their own incantation "Please be good. Please don't suck like TNP. Please be good." ?? 😅 Just me, okay?!!
I mean, since watching the pilot for this series, I have had high hopes for it and also have been waiting 1 year for it to release. Just wanna say thank you for keeping up with the expectations and please continue the same 🙏🏽
12 6
On Khemjira • Aug 10, 2025
Title Khemjira
Did they change Chan's character? 🤔 I mean, in the pilot he already knew about Pharan and looked like he was part of the village. But in the actual episode, he seems like an outsider with no ties to the Master. Did I miss something??
1 9
On ABO Desire • Aug 2, 2025
Title ABO Desire
I'm sorry but can someone please give Hua Yong his oscar already. I mean.. for a second even I was convinced that he was traumatised 😅 I'm more scared for Sheng now 😂
26 2
Replying to perfect_misfit • Aug 2, 2025
Title Khemjira
Is it right to assume that this series will air after The Next Prince or will there be some other series?? 🤔
Are my eyes betraying me?? I see Aug 9th as the premiere date 😍 finallyyyyy 🥳
0 0
On My Sweetheart Jom • Aug 2, 2025
Really sad that it's over already.. After bad buddy, this was the series that really made me wait for Friday nights. Sure this wasn't perfect or flawless but atleast for few weeks, i became invested in their story so I deem that factor good enough to regard this as a good series 😊
Was a breathe of fresh air for sure 😃
Also damn, if only everyone had Yo's confidence 😂😜 his character development was super👌🏽and him going from hating Jom to crushing on him to loving him unconditionally is what made me love the series more 😍
6 0
Replying to Vickys09 • Aug 2, 2025
People say the truth: "All good things come to an end too quickly," and this series is no exception...…
Love your profile pic btw 😍
3 1
Replying to Raisu • Jul 28, 2025
Title Revenged Love Spoiler
Have xiao shuai and Wang shuo met each other previously? To just sleepover at a stranger's house is wild lmao
They met on the street when wang shuo made the first appearance. And then Guo Cheng Yu confirmed in the episode that he was the one who gave shuai's address to wang shuo.
But fr, nothing seems impossible for wang shuo tho 😅
9 1
Replying to Maximus • Jul 24, 2025
Official ex/ex crush/SML characters of1)GMMTV- Ohm2)Idol factory- Heng
☝🏽This 😂 so trueee
1 0
On Secret Relationships • Jul 23, 2025
Title Secret Relationships Spoiler
Calling this series a rollercoaster would literally be an understatement 😅
From episode 6 onwards, I've only been feeling so sad and sympathetic towards Ju Seong Hyeon. I mean, watching your love act indifferent towards you and actually letting someone force themselves onto them? Traumatising at the best!
I literally cried FOR him in episode 6 😢
But kudos to every actor. They played their characters really really well 👏🏽
2 0
Replying to asianndramaz • Jul 19, 2025
ohh that scene where dr. Jiang was unconsciously saying his ex name 😭😭I love guo chengu in that scene >>>>>
Me too.. he was so respectful and just came to a full stop.
25 1
Replying to perfect_misfit • Jul 13, 2025
Title My Sweetheart Jom Spoiler
I'm really enjoying this series. I can't believe it. I don't know what it is, but this is different than all the…
I have also read some comments mentioning side characters arcs being a waste of screentime and also about the high school stuff. I agree with it for atleast Earn Keaw but the high school side makes sense since it shows how Yo has grown under Jom's influence. Someone who always used aggression as a means to resolve conflicts, is now thinking deeply and trying to resolve them in much better ways, so atleast for me, it's important to the story.
8 0
On My Sweetheart Jom • Jul 13, 2025
Title My Sweetheart Jom Spoiler
I'm really enjoying this series. I can't believe it. I don't know what it is, but this is different than all the other thai dramas I have watched. I mean yes there's slow burn but being a survivor of RakDiao where they literally got together in the last frame of the last episode 😅, this is just heaven in comparison 😂
All characters and the pacing just makes sense. I'm okay with the side stories and pacing partly because I binge watched 8 episodes in a single night (heights of joblessness here 😝) but they don't bother me at all. Really excited to see their dating era. Yo is just there living his best life 😂 😜 making Jom blush left and right 😉
10 1
On Revenged Love • Jul 13, 2025
I just read the comments below. Sooo after binge watching 10 episodes in a single night, you're telling me there's a real possibility that this might get cancelled 😕 I mean, why!! 😩
And, I also wanted to start Desire and now I'm hearing even that'll get cancelled? 😅
(This will teach me to never watch on-air series again 😂😅)
1 2
Replying to perfect_misfit • Jun 13, 2025
Title Khemjira
Is it right to assume that this series will air after The Next Prince or will there be some other series?? 🤔
Thank you for your replies.. I'm so eager to watch this series 🥲 Hope they'll release it soon 🤞🏽
1 1
Replying to YIMINLOVE • Jun 7, 2025
I somehow feel people are overhyping RAMILPAYTAI scenes. Their scenes are either so random or in bits & pieces.…
Oh my.. thank you for bringing it up.. i thought I was the only one thinking that way.. I even saw comments saying they have more chemistry than ZeeNew and I just went where 🤔 I mean, to each their own, but their pairing isn't just doing it for me. Hopefully there's a character improvement for Ramil and then I can get on-board too 😁
12 0
On Khemjira • Jun 6, 2025
Title Khemjira
Is it right to assume that this series will air after The Next Prince or will there be some other series?? 🤔
2 5