Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 9, 2022
  • Awards Received: Emotional Bandage1
Replying to NLE • Aug 17, 2026
I have never felt such rage toward a delivery man. The parcel could have been left quietly at the door, or sent…
Ikr.. I mean, GET A HINT BRO!!
But obviously even I know we wouldn't get a mutual kiss so soon, we'll have to wait a bit more 😅
1 0
Replying to Agriche • Aug 15, 2026
Title Duty First, Kiss Later Spoiler
Lmao they made the girl so creepy, omg did not expect that.
Ikr.. when they did a close-up on her smiling face, i got chills 😅😂
2 0
Replying to Jet • Aug 5, 2026
It is BL, It starts as rivalry basically then it starts going more towards the crush and BL part in EP 2
Thank you 🙏🏽
0 1
On Class Crush Crisis • Aug 5, 2026
Only asking since I've seen mixed comments everywhere - Is this BL? Like is BL the main focus or is it a friendships storyline with a hint of BL 😅
I'm hearing good things about this series, but want to get clarity on this before I start it so I can set my expectations right 😄
0 3
On Arrest and Action • Jul 31, 2026
So I have been seeing some reels on insta with clips from the series which I do not remember seeing on the pilot trailer. Does anyone have any idea where they might be from?
They almost look like behind of the scenes of the "series" going on in the series..
3 0
Replying to Snoflysse • Jul 22, 2026
Title Mr.Kill Spoiler
Hm.... I'm a huge crime thriller fan and I've seen so many cop series, movies and I've read countless crime novels…
I totally agree with you. Either I've watched too many cop shows or this series is really dumbed down.
I mean, how come you only realise AFTER 3 missing persons that the killer is copying not just the killing style but also the location 🤷🏽
I'm sorry but that scene just made exhale sooooo hard. Like all that build up, just to point out something obvious.
It's like they haven't figured out what would be the main plot of the show - killings or that investment bank issue or the bromance 😅 this is the same problem I had with DYTD also. They focused too much on the romance track that the main storyline took a backseat.
I really hope the next episodes improve because I like Tee Dew in their roles.
7 1
Replying to Rosejass • Jul 19, 2026
everything you mentioned is 100 % right 👍 but you forgot 1 thing, the background sound whenever he entered…
Oh yes definitely..
Soundtrack plus cinematography of this series is just **chef's kiss**🤌🏽
1 0
On The East Palace • Jul 19, 2026
Title The East Palace Spoiler
OMG what a series!! Perfect to binge watch!!
All thanks to that random insta reel that showed up on my account 🙏🏽
But my oh my did this series fluctuate my blood pressure 😐
By the time you come to terms with one twist, they throw another at you!!
I just loved the main leads..😍 Truth be told, I'm glad they didn't turn them into a romantic couple and left it kinda open ending.
Would have rated this 10/10 if not for the sometime over the top CGI and some storylines which were a little confusing to follow 😅 but definitely a 9/10.
It was a little stranger things + kingdom (both series that I love) and would definitely watch if there was a sequel to this 😊
Entire cast did a perfect job, even the villains!
4 2
Replying to perfect_misfit • Jun 26, 2026
Title High School Frenemy Spoiler
THIS SERIES IS A MASTERPIECE ⭐ That's it.. that's the comment 🥹Definitely one of those rare dramas where…
I love how until episode 8 I was on the puppy Saint's side, then ep 8 happened and I just drifted towards Shin.
"I didn't hate you because you broke my leg. But I hated you for leaving me".. he's THE standard for friendship!! ❤️

And P.S by the time episode 12 rolled up, I was aboard SaintShin friendship again 😉😜
1 0
On High School Frenemy • Jun 26, 2026
THIS SERIES IS A MASTERPIECE ⭐

That's it.. that's the comment 🥹
Definitely one of those rare dramas where every episode is interesting, no fillers nothing.. I went into this series thinking 16 episodes?! does it even need that much and at 12th episode, started getting sad that it will end soon..

Well written, directed and executed 👏🏽
Soundtracks in the series were soooo brilliant *chef's kiss*
Official OST "Promise" is just stuck in my head 😍

Last but not least... SKYNANI 💜❤️
They have my heart!!
I've become a fan of not just their pairing, but them as actors individually...

It was a great experience 🥰 100/10 for me!!
3 1
On High School Frenemy • Jun 21, 2026
Ever since I started Wu, i had been planning to watch this one as well and then my insta is bombarded with reels about this series that I had to start!
I only had one question, how come SkyNani friend(ship) is so popular? I mean, seeing their fandom, fan's reactions and seeing their shoots/videos, I expected them to be in atleast 5-6 series together, knowing each other for too long, maybe like ForceBook, but I guess that's not the case.
So can anyone tell me how did their popularity really rise? And also having watched Wu and HSF, how come they haven't been given many more series together? It's totally baffling me..
3 1
Replying to JohnCorre • Jun 19, 2026
https://youtu.be/KEq5oiG35hI?si=Ce2U3421gejz2C7_
Thank you ❤️ I had been going crazy trying to find it!!
0 0
On Friend Benefit • Jun 18, 2026
Does anyone know which is the song that was in the trailer?
It's soooo good 😍😍
0 2
On Teach You a Lesson • Jun 12, 2026
Such a masterpiece of a series ❤️
It was equal parts funny, emotional and gore. I just binge watched it in a day 😄
Never ever have I been so thankful to a random insta reel I've watched🙏🏽
Ep 3 and Ep 7 were definitely my favorite episodes!!
There just something natural about this series which is hard to explain but it kept me intrigued throughout 😍
I wouldn't mind many many more seasons of this 🥰
5 0
On Sammy's Children's Day • May 10, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day Spoiler
I have a question.. In episode 5, when Chu San cheers and drinks with both Mr. He and Sister Fei, why does refuse to do the same with Luiyi? Like is it some cultural thing like you only do that with "family" and he didn't wanna do with Luiyi since he doesn't wanna think of him as brotherly or just cause he didn't wanna get drunk?
P.S. yes, the ending broke me so much that I've been rewatching the series endlessly to the point that I'm noticing trivial things like these 😅
2 0
On Sammy's Children's Day • Apr 24, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day Spoiler
OMG Xia Liyui is such a funny character..
The Bed... B. E. D. The way he said this, and also "Sam, Nice to meet you"..
It was giving cute aggression soooo hard 😂
ChuSan has his work cut out for him 😂
Cannot believe this is ending next week.. 🫠
14 0
Replying to brittaniethekid • Apr 17, 2026
Today's episode was so good but to end it right there is diabolical. Biting my pillow until next week aghhh
Exactly... Like how did they expect us to survive an entire week!!!
4 0