Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 9, 2022
  • Awards Received: Emotional Bandage1
Replying to perfect_misfit • Dec 24, 2025
This was such a cute and heartwarming series 😊 It has made all the way to my #2 fav JBL series right after…
P.S.i know that most JBL pairings don't ever do second series, but I really hope these two do🤞🏽#manifesting
3 0
This was such a cute and heartwarming series 😊 It has made all the way to my #2 fav JBL series right after Kieta Hatsukoi 😍
And to think I started this series after watching a random insta reel of Watarai (from ep 1) saying "Anything you say?" with that look in his eyes 😅
Best decision ever 🤗
Can't wait for the special episodes!! Teaser for them has me SEATED!! 😉
3 1
Replying to perfect_misfit • Dec 15, 2025
Title Me and Thee
Also novel readers.. is there any part where Peach gets jealous over Thee?? I would love to see that 😅
Oooohh.. can we manifest that happening in the series please 😂
0 0
Replying to Ara • Dec 14, 2025
Title Me and Thee
he took 7 days off from working with Thee to be w Rome, but cause the rule that says the brothers cannot be in…
Ohhh got it.. thank you 😊
0 0
Replying to perfect_misfit • Dec 14, 2025
Title Me and Thee
I just have one question. It's been killing me the entire episode.. Mhok took 7 days leave right, then how come…
Also novel readers.. is there any part where Peach gets jealous over Thee?? I would love to see that 😅
2 2
On Me and Thee • Dec 14, 2025
Title Me and Thee
I just have one question. It's been killing me the entire episode.. Mhok took 7 days leave right, then how come he's at work 🤔😅
4 5
Replying to dia • Dec 12, 2025
Title Me and Thee
i was into ppw during nlmg and didn't get around to we are. me and thee is completely blowing me away, do i need…
I'm sorry but you used so many short hands that I'm almost impressed with myself to have gotten them all 😅. Also, We Are series is also a good watch but you're right Me and Thee is hitting it out of the park. Definitely one of their best series!
5 0
I know Hioki had a whole emotional segment but you know what pulled at my heart strings? It was when Watarai said "please let me be alone for sometime" after realising the letter was not from Hioki 🥲
Like he was actually disheartened at the possibility that maybe his crush might not reciprocate.
As someone who has had failed crushes and given how long Watarai has liked Hioki, I totally felt for him 🥺
6 0
On Head 2 Head • Dec 7, 2025
Title Head 2 Head Spoiler
Can someone please remind P'New that this is supposed to be a romcom. How come it turned into a suspense thriller 😢🥲
I went in expecting cringe but fluffy courting scenes and was getting ready for second hand embarrassment, not such angst and tension.
As if one accident wasn't enough, we got another one 😶‍🌫️🫥
8 0
Replying to Kyclipse • Nov 27, 2025
Title Head 2 Head
They are sooo cute!! This is my first actual series of theirs after seeing MuTeLuv and I’m obsessed. I need…
I did the same thing. I had watched MuTeLuv after watching the trailer for this series. And watching this series, I watched Only Boo 😄 Best decision ever!! Only Boo is one of the cutest series I've ever watched 🤗
12 0
Replying to perfect_misfit • Nov 23, 2025
Title Me and Thee
I JUST realised it was still just the second episode 😅 so much has happened until now I was convinced I was…
I also just had an epiphany why it feels so long. Every series has a second couple or a side story and time allotted to focus on that. But this series is completely revolving around Peach and Thee, which is why the story is developing upwards almost always. That is just genius and with the series having only 10 episodes, I'm now sure there will be no loose strings anywhere.
0 0
Replying to Future_Dreamer • Nov 23, 2025
Title Me and Thee
It's not that Peach is so dumb that he can't read between the lines when it comes to Thee's feelings. Peach is…
I don't think it's just that. I think he thinks Thee is still interested in Aran and is only hanging out with him to get insights on Aran. So everything Thee is doing, he is thinking it's for Aran. I'm waiting for the episode where Peach realises it's him Thee likes 😄
3 1
On Me and Thee • Nov 22, 2025
Title Me and Thee
I JUST realised it was still just the second episode 😅 so much has happened until now I was convinced I was watching 4th or 5th ep 😅
Story pacing is just brilliant👌🏽Had so much fun laughing (it's been so long since any series had made me laugh like that)
My only regret is starting this series while it's on-air 🫠 Waiting a week for every episode is downright torture 🥲
21 1
On Me and Thee • Nov 16, 2025
Title Me and Thee
I loved the first episode!! Right amount of fluffiness and comedy 😂
I'm sure they must have enjoyed filming this 😆
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna regret starting this while it's on-air 😅
7 0
Replying to Sere • Nov 16, 2025
Dear Diary,I regret to inform you that I have once again fallen victim to yet another J-drama.Send prayers. Or…
Omggg... This comment ❤️
Pls let's be friends 😂
2 0
Replying to perfect_misfit • Nov 7, 2025
Title Me and Who
Well what an episode 👏🏽 Honestly I went into this series with no expectations and it's honestly exceeding…
Also P.S... Big Thanakorn has officially entered my 'Crush worthy thai actors' list 😉
1 0
On Me and Who • Nov 7, 2025
Title Me and Who
Well what an episode 👏🏽
Honestly I went into this series with no expectations and it's honestly exceeding all of them. It's a fun watch for sure and I'm kinda invested in even the second pairing's story too 😅
Definitely one of my fav series and best series of this year (for me) 😁
6 2