Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 11, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to MathyGirl • Jul 18, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
out of curiosity which drama(s) did u not watch since u felt the ml wasn't good?
That vampire theme would be fabulous for LYX! Suit her favorite song from Twilight also ☺️
8 1
Replying to MathyGirl • Jul 18, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
out of curiosity which drama(s) did u not watch since u felt the ml wasn't good?
I actually remember that what bothered me about To Ship Someone was the casting of the so-called ‘celebrities’ in this drama. They weren't believable enough to be celebrities. Agreed, the story was interesting. Serendipity was really too draggy, didn't really need 40 Eps, and See You Tomorrow- perhaps, as it was her first drama as FL (the 2nd), the newbies' acting was lacking, but again, I agreed it was a cute short drama. Yes, LITC is one of the best Xianxia, which is my least preferred genre to watch in C-dramas. I just hope she’ll pair with good actors who do not have bonkers fans ☺️
8 1
Replying to MathyGirl • Jul 17, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
out of curiosity which drama(s) did u not watch since u felt the ml wasn't good?
Indeed, though sometimes my heart aches for her. I hope they’ll leave her alone soon or later🤞
10 0
Replying to MathyGirl • Jul 17, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
out of curiosity which drama(s) did u not watch since u felt the ml wasn't good?
What makes LYX extraordinary is her smart choice of diverse roles she did and how she’s distinguished them clearly, in which these characters mostly have left a long-lasting impression on the viewers. It’s also amazing how she’s really INTO the role during the shooting of the drama and acts it all out until the wrap-up; then, only after a short break, she can come OUT of her previous character and then grasp the soul of her new character effortlessly. While IRL, she's a very genuine person and always be herself. This is why we would never be bored watching her journey. It’s a shame that the people in China are not as easygoing as us, the international fans.
12 2
Replying to MathyGirl • Jul 17, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
out of curiosity which drama(s) did u not watch since u felt the ml wasn't good?
She’s an outstanding actress; what she needs is more tremendous opportunities to shine brighter—really rooting for her big-screen movie, though I am not really sure if we will be able to watch it in UK cinemas 🤞
12 0
Replying to MathyGirl • Jul 17, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
out of curiosity which drama(s) did u not watch since u felt the ml wasn't good?
Ah yes, I’ve forgotten that she and Wu Junting in Time and Him are Just Right were too adorable, and it’s a great watch also ☺️
11 4
Replying to MathyGirl • Jul 16, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
out of curiosity which drama(s) did u not watch since u felt the ml wasn't good?
I’ve watched all her dramas where she’s the FL also, but I wouldn't recommend some which I won't rewatch them, such as ‘See You Tomorrow’, ‘To Ship Someone’ and ‘Serendipity’; those weren't her best. Could be because the male acting and/or chemistry was lacking, or the script. But there’s LYX’s drama that I highly recommend for everyone to watch, even though she’s only the supporting role there, which is ‘Blossoms in Adversity ’. If you’ve watched her in ‘My Journey to You ’, ‘Perfect Match’, ‘Love in the Clouds’ and ‘Love between Lines’ before, you would be able to see what it meant when people said her micro-expression acting and range were insane after watching Blossoms in Adversity!
12 17
Replying to asitseems • Jul 16, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
how to earn flowers guys ? so i can send to LYX profile
You will need coins to obtain flowers. When you click Send Flowers, you will see, at the bottom left, a link to ‘what coins’. That link will direct you to how to purchase the coins. I hope it helps.
11 0
On Lu Yu Xiao • Jul 7, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/videos/cq61d22ved2o
I’ve learned from BBC News that there’s an extreme tornado in Hubei province. I heard that LYX’s next shooting location for her big-screen movie is in Hubei province, and she is currently there for the preparation. 😢 I hope she’s ok, and I pray everything will be well. Please stay safe! 🙏🫶
22 2
Replying to pisca1105 • Jul 1, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
Is it a novel adaptation also? If so, where can we read the book (in English)?
Thank you. I’ll search for it 👍
3 0
Replying to hailan • Jun 30, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
super excited for Xiao Xiao’s first movie!
Is it a novel adaptation also? If so, where can we read the book (in English)?
7 2
Replying to Zelrant • Jun 25, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
How do you guys get notifs of her live stream? I didnt see any on Weibo 🥲
I was driving back home yesterday afternoon when I got a Weibo notification on my phone. I parked safely and watched some of them, not a whole lot. Trying to send a message in English too, but not sure if it’s in or if she read it. As I can't write or understand Chinese, the whole conversation and messages were in Chinese. I was lost kinda ☺️, but I was happy enough to see her live-streaming in Kent yesterday. Though perhaps if I could know her itinerary. I would drive to her to say hello 😊
8 0
Replying to Stoke2b • Jun 24, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
Oh wow, yes, I saw posts when she was in St Pancras and Fitzroy Square from yesterday! So, not far from me, if…
Her itinerary overseas will be hidden better, hard to disclose in advance ☺️
10 0
On Lu Yu Xiao • Jun 24, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
LYX had a live-streaming on Weibo this afternoon. I reckoned she was at Margate Main Sands beach, Kent, as I’ve spotted the Royal York Mansions building in the video. It’s after the ITO’s commercial shooting in London. Just wondering why she went to Kent? Next, maybe she’s heading north (York?), as she mentioned she would watch the England match in the World Cup on Saturday with her friends (perhaps just on the big screen in a local pub). My adorable little girl is having a lot of fun here! 👍😊
18 5
On Lu Yu Xiao • Jun 21, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
Aww, Xiao Xiao is in England! Very happy you’re here, although perhaps I wouldn't be able to see you in person as I'm not sure where you are staying anyway 😊 It’ll be a heatwave in England from Tuesday to Thursday tho, so please keep yourself hydrated, sweet little one! Enjoy your lovely summer week in the UK! ❤️

https://x.com/for0927x/status/2068667296764318130/video/1?s=61
20 2
Replying to pisca1105 • Jun 16, 2026
I watched RN twice a long time ago. We definitely must watch the 12 eps (special) after the 60 eps tho; otherwise,…
Finished watching it already, as I used to follow Li Yitong and Jing Tian's work! Yes, been waiting a while for the Eng sub, I’ve binged watched that as soon as someone on MDL mentioned that it’s finally subbed! That was one of the oldies classics also 👍
1 1
Replying to pisca1105 • Jun 16, 2026
I watched RN twice a long time ago. We definitely must watch the 12 eps (special) after the 60 eps tho; otherwise,…
I could understand your point, as it happened to me. Despite the lack of beautiful cinematography, I did prefer the old 2010 ‘Three Kingdoms’ Series over any other newer versions of three kingdoms story after that ☺️
1 1
Replying to pisca1105 • Jun 15, 2026
I watched RN twice a long time ago. We definitely must watch the 12 eps (special) after the 60 eps tho; otherwise,…
One I’ve put on my list was the newest one with Tang Wei in it. I personally would prefer the newer make as perhaps better cinematography 😊
1 3