Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 11, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Kokuto • Mar 11, 2026
Tan Jian Ci said he will always try to use his own voice, so I'm sure there was some discussion about that, so…
I prefer it too. As both were really good in their previous work, Lost You Forever and My Journey to You, which had a complex character. Their own-voice’s made these characters alive and are still lingered until now.
5 1
On Dancing with the Tide • Mar 10, 2026
I am really looking forward to this. But a comment just reminded me how powerful Lu Yuxiao and Cheng Lei’s acting was through their eyes and voice in My Journey to You, which got me rewatching and concurred that. My biggest hope is that they will let the lead cast using their own voice in Dancing with the Tide 🙏 It’s proven that LYX micro expression through her eyes and voice made even an ordinary character becoming extraordinary and produced a higher rating work as previously quoted!
18 3
Replying to bubblylynnn • Mar 6, 2026
oooooh I absolutely loved her in perfect match and love in the clouds, and LOVE BETWEEN LINES and he was also…
Adorably cute!
3 1
Replying to luckz • Mar 5, 2026
Is it worth watching this for LYX?(How much screentime, relevance, romance plot, etc, does she have?)
To be honest, I couldn't even see Lu Yuxiao properly in the 4 trailers on Viki. I doubt she’d have much screen time and had a chance to showcase her acting skill here. It’s more like a one man show of the make lead and all the CGI. I don't think I want to spend my insomnia time watching this.
0 0
Replying to Lev_G • Mar 4, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
My admiration of the young-to-today Lu Yuxiao. Who wouldn’t love her and her accent! She is iridescent. https://x.com/4ffore/status/2024876058357661836?s=46(Subtitle…
Love her and her accent indeed.
11 0
Replying to LiveBetter8 • Mar 3, 2026
Title Serendipity
why is Lu Yuxiao's voice dubbed 😭 dropped.
I have same problem. Her original voice is better, more expressive. But I continued watching anyway for her. It’s kinda proven that most of her dramas where she used her own voice were great and had a high rating.
13 1
On Lu Yu Xiao • Feb 28, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
I did post a similar comment in LBL column: I am in the UK, and my son‘s born British and just started studying at one of the Russell Group universities. I saw some photos of LYX with Western friends in secondary school uniforms here. She did mention in a reality show ‘My Little One S3’ that she’s not even turned 16 when she first came to England and studied for 6 years. So she must have done her GCSE and/or sixth form in the UK before enrolling to University of Leeds. An international student would need at least a 6.5 score for IELTS to be admitted in Russels Group Universities, including the University of Leeds. Her father is a doctor, and her mother is a dentist. No wonder she has very good English and picked up some accent. And she actually played the tune of Fangdong Demao song ‘At Dusk’ on Piano in one of the episodes of LBL, as some videos on tiktok. Blimey, I admire her talents, her intellect, and how normal a young woman she is in real life. Blimey, she’s a hidden gem C-actress.
23 1
On Love between Lines • Feb 28, 2026
I am in the UK, and my son’s born British and just started studying at one of the Russell Group universities. I just saw some photos of LYX with western friends in secondary school uniform here. She did mention in a reality show ‘My Little One S3’ that she’s not even turned 16 when she first came to England and studied for 6 years. So she must have done her GCSE and/or sixth form in the UK before enrolling to University of Leeds. An international student would need at least a 6.5 score for IELTS to be admitted in Russels Group Universities, including the University of Leeds. Her father is a doctor, and her mother is a dentist. No wonder she has very good English and picked up some accent in ep 5. And she actually played the tune of Fangdong Demao song ‘At Dusk’ on piano in one of the episodes of this drama, as some videos on TikTok. I admire her talents, her intellect, and how normal young woman she is in real life. Blimey, she’s a hidden gem C-actress.
10 0
Replying to Stoke2b • Feb 23, 2026
It’s a good come back for me to enjoy watching C-drama when no western dramas are worth to watch! Trying to…
Most of her dramas with her as female leads are very good. I am following her works my self.
11 0
Replying to Bellapooot • Feb 19, 2026
I cant move on! 🥲 What to watch next? 🙁
I miscounted how many times I’ve rewatched Lu Yuxiao dramas from Perfect Match to Love in the Clouds after watching this. Loosing appetite watching currently aired C-drama! I hope the good one is coming soon, so I can bring my appetite back 🤞
4 0
Replying to Xavion15 • Feb 17, 2026
They butchered her character to me imoIt’s just not a well written or interesting character at all, the script…
Sadly I kinda felt the same, indeed a waste of great actress.
2 0
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 16, 2026
Most of Bailu’s drama were great. I enjoyed most of them. But I just feel this one is worst of her perhaps. I wish story and character can be more intriguing. I am not sure how far I can carry on watching, at least there’re no good drama to watch at the moment.
10 3
Replying to Satorya • Feb 16, 2026
Frost, Hidden Love, Falling into Your Smile, Lighter & Princess, Only for Love... those are the ones I watched,…
‘Time and him are just right’ if you want you want to see Lu Yuxiao as the main lead. It’s cute and did make me smile.
6 0
Replying to Aaa • Feb 15, 2026
Chapter 91
Wow, I do need to speed up my reading.. Cheers 👍😊
1 1
Replying to Niha Rai • Feb 14, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
I've watched Love between lines, Time and him are just right. Which drama of her I should watch next??
Blossom in adversity.
12 0
Replying to baddie • Feb 9, 2026
i love this drama!! its the first time im able to finish a modern c drama ever. I think if you love art youll…
Link for special night - https://youtu.be/scRsCRDfNR0. Most of LBL ost were brilliant.
2 0
Replying to Ichika • Feb 9, 2026
Love Between Lines has cringey romance and weak acting. The female lead is childish and the male lead is bland.…
No worries, I also have dropped many good drama based on others but not me ☺️, including famous the Untamed for instance, I was simply struggled to carry on for some reason, hence I could understand you. But acting were mostly an objective observation. I wouldn’t bother to watch the drama at all if I am not sure that the main lead could act. I actually may put this drama on hold also tho I like WCR and CL.
1 1
Replying to pisca1105 • Feb 7, 2026
But Wang Churan and Cheng Lei in it, so it def would not be the same like others ☺️
Yes, we hope that although same common story, we have a high hope with Cheng Lei and Wang Churan in it, this drama would differ than others in good way 🤞
0 0