Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 11, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Lev_G • Jun 15, 2026
Really well said, mate! 👍 It’s one of the best mature historical C-dramas, which is somehow underrated. Director…
Yes, that upcoming drama you’re talking about, its current English title is ‘Dancing with the Tide’. My top list upcoming too atm.
2 1
Replying to pisca1105 • Jun 15, 2026
I watched RN twice a long time ago. We definitely must watch the 12 eps (special) after the 60 eps tho; otherwise,…
It seemed to me like the plot/the story and lack of romance that might affect the rating, not the acting! It is tricky and indeed hard to please everybody’s preferences! Though I could understand, as sometimes a bit of a good romance and/or chemistry could really spice up even a heavy historical drama and make it extraordinary and more enjoyable to watch. I’ll put it in my list anyway and try it when I can. Cheers!
2 0
Replying to pisca1105 • Jun 14, 2026
I watched RN twice a long time ago. We definitely must watch the 12 eps (special) after the 60 eps tho; otherwise,…
I don't mind ☺️
0 7
Replying to pisca1105 • Jun 14, 2026
I watched RN twice a long time ago. We definitely must watch the 12 eps (special) after the 60 eps tho; otherwise,…
Ah, I am temped now. Tang Wei is an established actress also and the visual seemed epic, I really didn’t understand the low rating. More mature is the costume drama, should be the better. I will put it on my list and will try when I have nothing good to watch. Cheers
1 9
Replying to Nahlabee4 • Jun 13, 2026
I do wish someone writes a sequel where his son becomes an emperor and mother a queen dowager
Like both Red Sleeve and ROTP, well Chen Kun and Ni Ni there, guaranteed good acting. I did find open ending and/or sad ending kind of fascinating. Though yes unfortunately, many, especially younger audiences, prefer historical type idol drama with happy ending nowadays which sometime not the best but very popular at least.
2 1
Replying to pisca1105 • Jun 13, 2026
I watched RN twice a long time ago. We definitely must watch the 12 eps (special) after the 60 eps tho; otherwise,…
Tbh, I was tempted to watch MD as it looked epic. But the rating wasn't brilliant. Hence, not even dare to invest my time on it as quite many episodes also in total. Any good?
2 11
Replying to pisca1105 • Jun 13, 2026
I watched RN twice a long time ago. We definitely must watch the 12 eps (special) after the 60 eps tho; otherwise,…
I like Liu Xue Yi and Tan Song Yun, just added ATC def on my plan to watch list.This drama will be fantastic hopefully! Thanks for reminding me of that.
2 0
Replying to Cooloria • Jun 13, 2026
According to the new billing order rules, LYX should be listed first.
Cooloria….I didn't see you as a fan of LYX tho. Even if you were, pls do not say anything related to her that could disturb the peace of this drama production. She’s very good at this point, and let her be, please. I really want this drama to air without any problems, so I can enjoy watching it.
5 1
pisca1105 • Jun 13, 2026
Really love your comment! I did watched the whole 60 and 12 episodes, twice! I wrote something back on your comment 👍
0 0
Replying to koreanbosuji • Jun 13, 2026
and as I continue to bubble over post-watchI thought I'd share some stuff that viewers who come here in the future…
I watched RN twice a long time ago. We definitely must watch the 12 eps (special) after the 60 eps tho; otherwise, some questions would remain unanswered! ☺️ RN is a painfully beautiful masterpiece, not many can like this Angst drama, but I do a lot. Hence, I am really looking forward to upcoming Angst drama ‘Dancing with the Tide’ which has the same director of Royal Nirvana. Novel was brilliant, so potentially can be my next painful masterpiece with Lu Yuxiao and Tan Jian Ci in it 🤞
2 28
Replying to pisca1105 • Jun 4, 2026
Blossoms in Adversity.
My pleasure and all the best with the exams!
1 0
Replying to Kosar • Jun 4, 2026
Honestly... I really like Edward's works. I want to know if this series is something like Veil of Shadows and…
For me, This drama is far from mediocre and in a different genre from FOF and VOS. MJTY is an intelligent masterpiece when you are a typical audience who appreciates a drama with beautiful cinematography, heavy plot, superb acting, and an ingenious open ending (where you could find the closure in your own imagination and/or interpretation). It’s one of the most intriguing mature costume dramas (def not an idol drama type) with a complex slow-burning plot in which need patience to watch to deeply understand its charm. Agreed with most saying that the second lead couple (Cheng Lei and Lu Yuxiao) have stolen the show with their insane push-pull chemistry, but the main lead couple also deserve praise. MJTY was actually the first drama which I’ve found Esther and Zhang Ling He were bearable to watch, in fact, they’re at their best here.
3 0
Replying to blacknwhite003 • Jun 4, 2026
Anyone, a recommendation please, something like this with less emphasis on nobles and royals but more on commoners
Blossoms in Adversity.
4 4
On Dancing with the Tide • Jun 2, 2026
This drama has already given me a strong sense of a masterpiece, especially when I’ve taken notice that Tan Jian Ci and Lu Yuxiao are using their own voices in the trailer! Thank God and thank you DWTT team!
11 6
Replying to FIRST CHOICE • May 27, 2026
It's not a love triangle. One of them is her ex-fiancé (in the novel the wedding didn't take place), her first…
That would be a plausible plot if the wedding isn't completed, keeping the originality of the story in the book, wherein NY and ZYH were not married in any way, though NY’s promised not to take the bracelet off if ZYH helped to save XQS.
1 1
Replying to FIRST CHOICE • May 27, 2026
It's not a love triangle. One of them is her ex-fiancé (in the novel the wedding didn't take place), her first…
I didn't see any chapters in the book that NY and ZYH were actually married and had a wedding. Did I miss something here? Did they twist the plot a little, or the wedding scenes would only be like ZYH wish/dream before he died?
1 3
Replying to keanee • May 20, 2026
We finally got the iconic scene many of us were waiting for.Nan Yi: http://xhslink.com/o/8XtXxXl8ObuXQS:http://xhslink.com/o/7U4asKZVbyx
This one’d be my favourite scene in the novel! That was perhaps one of the most beautiful moments that NY and XQS had, though painfully, they had to be parted again after that! 😢But I would love to feel that pain as 💯 LYX and TJC would bring these layers of motion to life. I am looking forward to the drama to air so much more!
1 0
On Lu Yu Xiao • May 16, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
Is she really going to be in Divas Hit the Road S8? That would be fantastic!
19 0
On Dancing with the Tide • May 12, 2026
I’ve finally had time to finish reading the novel. It’s painfully brilliant! This drama potentially would be a masterpiece! With all the cast, I could already picture how great each character would be portrayed in a moving picture. Lu Yuxiao is no doubt the best C-actress I could imagine for Nan Yi with her beautiful micro-expression eyes. I believe she’ll be even better than Li Yitong who’s nailed portraying Lu Wenxi's character in Royal Nirvana. As far as I can see, LYX kind of has nailed the Nan Yi character already from the reuters bts! Looking forward to this drama much more!
19 0
On Why Is He Still Single? • Apr 30, 2026
This drama reminded me of As Good As It Gets, Jack Nicholson’s movie, which is a masterpiece. WIHSS was a brilliant drama. I love the acting and dynamic of WH and ZZ. At least I can also move on a bit from Love between Lines, LYX, and CXX after watching WIHSS. Highly recommended drama, though sadly it’s a bit underrated in my opinion!
1 0