Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 27, 2021
On Jinxed at First • Jun 15, 2022
Watch the first episode. I am unimpressed. First episode already set the whole direction of drama. If you are veteran then you already know the general plot and how it will unfold and even the possible routes/twists it will take.
Also to see seohyun like this after Love and Leashes is kinda meh
2 0
On Link: Eat, Love, Kill • Jun 14, 2022
Definitely liking this drama very much. It perfectly cures My Liberation Notes craving. It is totally opposite of MLN but I am enjoying perfect mix of comedy , thriller and romance.

SML(new male police rookie) seems like piano teacher son and Stalker sister seems like ML's lost sister.
I also like ML and FL relationship clear up quickly.
5 6
On Kim Hee Sun • Jun 11, 2022
Person Kim Hee Sun
Happy Birthday Queen
Just finished Wonderful days. She did wonderful job.
0 0
Replying to 1259 • Jun 10, 2022
Title Once Again
My first attempt to long dramas was Ugly Alert then My Father is Strange, Once Again is the third and the first…
If you enjoy family dramas then you should also watch
1) What Happens To My Family
2)Five Enough or Five Children
3) Wonderful Days
4)My Golden Life
5)Still Loving You- (has more romance)
6)My Daughter Seoyoung
7) A Glorious Day
8)All About My Mom
1 1
On Wonderful Days • Jun 10, 2022
Definitely one of the best family drama. Child actors just bright up your mood. All other actor do their job perfectly. Kim Hee Sun and her teenage counter part Mina both make you fall in love with them.
Lee Seo Jin look very stiff and his walking was like he just come out from military but he improves and later you start to like his character. Taec Yeon plays character who is very emotional but expresses through shouting I hoped director focuses more on his love story.
I have watched many long kdramas, This is definitely among top ones. Story is simple about family living together with not much twists or secrets but touches your heart and emotions.
2 2
On Kwon Min A • Jun 9, 2022
Person Kwon Min A
Love her acting in Wonderful Days. She infused life in her character Cha Hae Won of FML in teenage years.
1 0
Wandering_Queen • Jun 8, 2022
I think all of them or majority of them should be visible. For me I want my third choice to be King Of Pigs but I didn't find it in list. I may also be forgetting some drama which isn't visible in top 20 , so that vote will be given to other drama.
For me
1st- My Liberation Notes
2nd- King Of Pigs
3rd- Reset
2 0
On Han Ji Eun • Jun 3, 2022
Person Han Ji Eun
Happy Birthday!!!
loved her in Be Melodramatic, Kkondae Intern, LSITC
2 0
On Han Groo • May 29, 2022
Person Han Groo
Happy Birthday.
Awaiting for your return.
0 0
On No, Thank You Season 2 • May 27, 2022
LOL, First episode was brutal !!! It was very natural and made somewhat uncomfortable while watching drama yet this truth happens in all our home (at least Asian ones) . Definitely needs more recognition. Park Ha Sun has very expressive face
3 0
Replying to kamjura • May 25, 2022
Sure!
@kamjura Please send me links to both seasons. Thanks :)
0 0
On Park Hae Young • May 22, 2022
I love My Mister, My Liberation Notes, Two Weddings and A funeral. I also like Another Miss Oh as well.
6 0
Replying to Himitsu12 • May 18, 2022
Title The King of Pigs Spoiler
What other dramas has similar endings?
Hundred million stars fall from sky or The smile has left your eyes
0 0
On Kang Sung Wook • May 12, 2022
Don't destroy gem of a drama "Because this is my first life" and "marry me now" just because of side character.
Anyway Happy Birthday
2 0
Replying to AngiBorahae • May 10, 2022
I actually liked Tae Hoon's sister but after yesterday's episode I don't anymore 😅 I hate how she's always…
It seems you tagged to wrong guy. I was replying to AngiBorahae who berated Jo Tae Hoon's sister.


I actually like Ki Jung's boss with how open he is. We need to have such person in our workplace and our life would be so much better. I am just glad that we have such character. As for who Ki Jung end up with , I am okay with both guys but I personally would like to end her with Jo Tae Hoon since I like for single parent stories.
0 1
On Lee Sang Yoon • May 10, 2022
Person Lee Sang Yoon
He is a good actor majorly in melancholic scenes but in most of his recent drama roles , he is either cheating or cheated with. Like VIP, On the way to airport, Whisper, {One the woman, Twenty again (technically not, but in appearance wise)}
1 1