News
On The Next Prince • May 12, 2025
Title The Next Prince
omg i thought the inhaler was a lipstick 😭 i was like why is he putting a lipstick in his nose
9 1
On Resident Playbook • May 12, 2025
Title Resident Playbook
NAUUU please tell me we're gonna see yeonjun and soobin a bit more as jae il's teammates, i thought they were gonna like show up at the hospital and we were gonna see their acting but they only appear in the tv? 😭
0 0
On The Next Prince • May 11, 2025
Title The Next Prince
shit so good i dreamed about it
15 2
On ToGetHer • May 10, 2025
Title ToGetHer
they really edited her out, resizing the frame so that she doesnt fully appear, only hands or clothes, not subtitling what she says, i am so disappointed :(
6 0
Replying to Dreamy-Nali • May 7, 2025
Title Let's Dance
You're right, I think it's only one episode or maybe a compilation?
omg thank you so much 😭😭😭
1 0
Replying to ruel • May 6, 2025
Title The Devil’s Plan Death Room Spoiler
sadly shes was the first person to get elimated😭
NOOOO I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I SAW HER IN THE CAST 😭
2 1
Replying to Dreamy-Nali • May 5, 2025
Title Let's Dance
You're right, I think it's only one episode or maybe a compilation?
Same omg I was so pissed to have to wait until all the 'episodes' come out so I can put it in complete
1 1
Replying to Dreamy-Nali • May 4, 2025
Title Let's Dance
You're right, I think it's only one episode or maybe a compilation?
I was thinking this too but i just checked rn and it got changed to 1 episode! I guess they fixed it ahaha
3 6
On The Next Prince • May 4, 2025
Title The Next Prince
wtf this is so good
11 1
On Let's Dance • May 3, 2025
Title Let's Dance
isn't it just a movie of 1 hour? i watched it on youtube why is it here as a series
1 8
On Pump Up the Healthy Love • Apr 30, 2025
Title Pump Up the Healthy Love
"what the fat" HELPPP
7 0
On ToGetHer • Apr 29, 2025
Title ToGetHer
What's happening with Riwon? I just checked her insta and translated the post with the option but I don't know if I fully understood. She's apologizing because she was in a relationship with a guy and because she's now suing him? If it's that then it's really fucked up, she is the victim
5 2
Replying to Mila • Apr 26, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
Je regarde avec les sous titres en français aussi, je suis d'accord la traduction est terrible. Une grande partie…
Oui surtout pour ceux qui n'ont pas l'habitude de regarder des kdramas/qui ne connaissent pas trop le coréen et qui donc ne savent même pas si ce qu'ils lisent est juste ou non
1 0
Replying to song • Apr 26, 2025
Title Pinocchio
no cuz they didn't even try lmao 😭
fr that's crazy 😭
1 0
Replying to rinn • Apr 25, 2025
Person Choi Min Yeong
OMG that's where I know him from!!! thanks for enlightening me cause I couldn't remember why he was so familiar
XD no problem I thought the same at first!!
3 0
Replying to Mila • Apr 25, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
Je regarde avec les sous titres en français aussi, je suis d'accord la traduction est terrible. Une grande partie…
Mais oui c'est ridicule, à ce point là c'est même plus de la traduction ils refont tous les dialogues
2 2
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Apr 25, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
the netflix subs are awful i'm so glad i am not bad at korean cause why the f are they making up insults, overusing weird expressions/words to make them sound more like 'teenagers' and mistranslating all the cool stuffs they say (i use the french subs)
8 5
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Apr 25, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
oh shit lee jun young is so hot
5 0
On Choi Min Yeong • Apr 25, 2025
Person Choi Min Yeong
LMAOO XO KITTY DUDE IS IN WEAK HERO CLASS 2 ???
36 7
Replying to lunxrbear • Apr 23, 2025
Title Hierarchy
Here are some suggestions for shows similar to Sky Castle and Penthouse 1. Pandora:Beneath the Paradise (will…
omg thank you so much :D <333
1 0

1