News
On Taxi Driver Season 3 • Nov 17, 2025
Title Taxi Driver Season 3
time to rewatch s1 and 2 c:
2 1
On As You Stood By • Nov 15, 2025
Title As You Stood By Spoiler
The ending was the most satisfying happy ending I think I have ever watched, I feel so peaceful
2 0
Replying to aciegna • Nov 15, 2025
Title As You Stood By Spoiler
no...
THANKYUSOMUCHAAAHH
0 0
On As You Stood By • Nov 15, 2025
Title As You Stood By
can anyone spoil to me if Jin so baek dies :( i'm getting so attached to him but i have trust issues with kdramas that keep making the best characters die unfairly
0 2
On My Daughter Is a Zombie • Nov 1, 2025
Title My Daughter Is a Zombie
this was amazing :( i think it might be my fav movie i cried so much
4 0
On Seor In A • Oct 27, 2025
Person Seor In A
when i say celebrity crush this is what i'm talking about
7 0
Replying to Shihana • Sep 2, 2025
Title High Cookie Spoiler
Omg Please do🥺😭
Alright, so after procrastinating for months, I started working on the subs. For now I have done 2 eps but since i'm doing all the subbing alone (with the help of the already done korean subs) and some editing i dont know how long it'll take me to finish the drama. Also, I don't use any ai generating program or things like that. I do it all manually. As I'm still a Korean learner I use naver dic and mirinae/papago for sentences/idioms/words I have troubles with but all the sentences are chosen and written by me. I'm doing my best to make it sound natural and still give a translation the closest to the script. I will be sharing the subtitles when I'm done with the drama or maybe earlier if I have a clear schedule of how much I want to sub per week. I thought a lot about this and the easiest way to share my subtitles is as srt files in a google drive link. I'll give the link to dramaday to download the episodes in high quality so all you guys need to do is download the eps + the subs and add the subs file to vlc or any other media player you're using. (i'm gonna copy paste this to let everyone know)
1 1
Replying to inaya • Sep 2, 2025
Title High Cookie Spoiler
omg please do😭 you can upload it on bilibili, dailymotion or Google drive
Alright, so after procrastinating for months, I started working on the subs. For now I have done 2 eps but since i'm doing all the subbing alone (with the help of the already done korean subs) and some editing i dont know how long it'll take me to finish the drama. Also, I don't use any ai generating program or things like that. I do it all manually. As I'm still a Korean learner I use naver dic and mirinae/papago for sentences/idioms/words I have troubles with but all the sentences are chosen and written by me. I'm doing my best to make it sound natural and still give a translation the closest to the script. I will be sharing the subtitles when I'm done with the drama or maybe earlier if I have a clear schedule of how much I want to sub per week. I thought a lot about this and the easiest way to share my subtitles is as srt files in a google drive link. I'll give the link to dramaday to download the episodes in high quality so all you guys need to do is download the eps + the subs and add the subs file to vlc or any other media player you're using. (i'm gonna copy paste this to let everyone know)
1 1
Replying to Phobossus • Sep 2, 2025
Title High Cookie Spoiler
Sub first, think later! :D There's a lot of sites dedicated to Asian content, public and private, that will certainly…
Alright, so after procrastinating for months, I started working on the subs. For now I have done 2 eps but since i'm doing all the subbing alone (with the help of the already done korean subs) and some editing i dont know how long it'll take me to finish the drama. Also, I don't use any ai generating program or things like that. I do it all manually. As I'm still a Korean learner I use naver dic and mirinae/papago for sentences/idioms/words I have troubles with but all the sentences are chosen and written by me. I'm doing my best to make it sound natural and still give a translation the closest to the script. I will be sharing the subtitles when I'm done with the drama or maybe earlier if I have a clear schedule of how much I want to sub per week. I thought a lot about this and the easiest way to share my subtitles is as srt files in a google drive link. I'll give the link to dramaday to download the episodes in high quality so all you guys need to do is download the eps + the subs and add the subs file to vlc or any other media player you're using. (i'm gonna copy paste this to let everyone know)
1 0
Replying to white-flower • Sep 2, 2025
Title High Cookie Spoiler
please do! 😭🙏
Alright, so after procrastinating for months, I started working on the subs. For now I have done 2 eps but since i'm doing all the subbing alone (with the help of the already done korean subs) and some editing i dont know how long it'll take me to finish the drama. Also, I don't use any ai generating program or things like that. I do it all manually. As I'm still a Korean learner I use naver dic and mirinae/papago for sentences/idioms/words I have troubles with but all the sentences are chosen and written by me. I'm doing my best to make it sound natural and still give a translation the closest to the script. I will be sharing the subtitles when I'm done with the drama or maybe earlier if I have a clear schedule of how much I want to sub per week. I thought a lot about this and the easiest way to share my subtitles is as srt files in a google drive link. I'll give the link to dramaday to download the episodes in high quality so all you guys need to do is download the eps + the subs and add the subs file to vlc or any other media player you're using. (i'm gonna copy paste this to let everyone know)
1 0
Replying to frencesslabiba • Sep 2, 2025
Title High Cookie Spoiler
please do and upload in google drive and share the link here please i wanna watch this series before i kms
Alright, so after procrastinating for months, I started working on the subs. For now I have done 2 eps but since i'm doing all the subbing alone (with the help of the already done korean subs) and some editing i dont know how long it'll take me to finish the drama. Also, I don't use any ai generating program or things like that. I do it all manually. As I'm still a Korean learner I use naver dic and mirinae/papago for sentences/idioms/words I have troubles with but all the sentences are chosen and written by me. I'm doing my best to make it sound natural and still give a translation the closest to the script. I will be sharing the subtitles when I'm done with the drama or maybe earlier if I have a clear schedule of how much I want to sub per week. I thought a lot about this and the easiest way to share my subtitles is as srt files in a google drive link. I'll give the link to dramaday to download the episodes in high quality so all you guys need to do is download the eps + the subs and add the subs file to vlc or any other media player you're using. (i'm gonna copy paste this to let everyone know)
4 0
Replying to lotta • Sep 2, 2025
Title High Cookie Spoiler
Please if you do!, tell me
Alright, so after procrastinating for months, I started working on the subs. For now I have done 2 eps but since i'm doing all the subbing alone (with the help of the already done korean subs) and some editing i dont know how long it'll take me to finish the drama. Also, I don't use any ai generating program or things like that. I do it all manually. As I'm still a Korean learner I use naver dic and mirinae/papago for sentences/idioms/words I have troubles with but all the sentences are chosen and written by me. I'm doing my best to make it sound natural and still give a translation the closest to the script. I will be sharing the subtitles when I'm done with the drama or maybe earlier if I have a clear schedule of how much I want to sub per week. I thought a lot about this and the easiest way to share my subtitles is as srt files in a google drive link. I'll give the link to dramaday to download the episodes in high quality so all you guys need to do is download the eps + the subs and add the subs file to vlc or any other media player you're using. (i'm gonna copy paste this to let everyone know)
0 0
Replying to hindaya • Sep 2, 2025
Title High Cookie Spoiler
Yeeess, please let us know if you Do.Just share the link here and we're gonna share it other places.I dropped…
Alright, so after procrastinating for months, I started working on the subs. For now I have done 2 eps but since i'm doing all the subbing alone (with the help of the already done korean subs) and some editing i dont know how long it'll take me to finish the drama. Also, I don't use any ai generating program or things like that. I do it all manually. As I'm still a Korean learner I use naver dic and mirinae/papago for sentences/idioms/words I have troubles with but all the sentences are chosen and written by me. I'm doing my best to make it sound natural and still give a translation the closest to the script. I will be sharing the subtitles when I'm done with the drama or maybe earlier if I have a clear schedule of how much I want to sub per week. I thought a lot about this and the easiest way to share my subtitles is as srt files in a google drive link. I'll give the link to dramaday to download the episodes in high quality so all you guys need to do is download the eps + the subs and add the subs file to vlc or any other media player you're using. (i'm gonna copy paste this to let everyone know)
1 0
On Midnight Sun • Sep 1, 2025
Title Midnight Sun
This was so good :( i really loved all the songs and the colors, i cried so much T v T
5 0
On My Girlfriend Is the Man! • Aug 28, 2025
Title My Girlfriend Is the Man!
The normalized homophobia really left a bitter taste in my mouth, but coming from a kdrama not tagged as LGTBTQIA+ i'm not surprised, and overall it was really sweet! I would love a "My Boyfriend Is the Woman!" version tho :') now i'm gonna hurry to watch some gl and bl because of all the gay frustration this drama gave me T v T
11 1
Replying to opiniated • Aug 25, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Elle avait des moments pas ouf mais en général elle a super bien géré
Je suis d'accord!
0 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Aug 24, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Coming from a french person, her french pronunciation was so good omg that was so satisfying to hear
28 6
On My Girlfriend Is the Man! • Aug 21, 2025
Title My Girlfriend Is the Man!
Y'all hating on Minju but i cant focus at all chuu is too damn pretty i'm crying
4 1
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Aug 7, 2025
Title My Girlfriend Is the Man! Spoiler
someone said, the curse might break when they will kiss?
Yeah ! i was also thinking that, so i'm still hoping we'll at least get a kiss if that's the way to break the curse
3 1
On My Girlfriend Is the Man! • Aug 7, 2025
Title My Girlfriend Is the Man! Spoiler
Til the end i was begging for a ji hun x yun jae kiss TT A TT
7 3

1