Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 29 minutes ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 11 LV1
  • Birthday: May 27
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 15, 2020
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 5 days ago
I quite liked the first few episodes of the show, but I frankly found the entire story after the time skip to be pretty pointless. The fact that the entire plot was driven by a single misunderstanding was simply frustrating to watch. Jeongyo also became more of a plot device than anything, which is unfortunate.

I did enjoy the orchestra pieces and the dramatic piano-playing, though I did wonder sometimes if the plot was written simply to allow for the intense orchestra scenes to exist.
6 0
On The Ordinary Jackpot • 19 days ago
I see now that the show is purely a workplace drama with the lottery winning just being the setup. But I kinda wished it talked about other aspects of the protagonist's life, similar to The Dream Life of Mr Kim. Because while he's fine, he's also not coming off as a particularly interesting character.
10 6
On The Ordinary Jackpot • 30 days ago
Nice and promising 2 episodes, it's refreshing to see a more realistic portrayal of winning the lottery and deciding what to use it for.
5 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • Sep 7, 2026
I don't understand the obsession with emotion and "pure talent" by the characters. I would think that when it comes to mastering the piano, precision and technicality is what is harder to perfect and takes the most practice, and obviously, in itself requires talent as well. Emotion is something that can be nourished and comes with life experience. I wouldn't put down a young pianist that lacks emotions but has perfect technicality. Also, don't certain piano pieces emphasize on technicality while others the emotion? This whole part of the show just seems slightly forced to me.
13 5
Replying to etoks21 • Jul 31, 2026
Where the hell are all the awards so richly deserved by We Are All Trying Here on Netflix?Koo Kyo Hwan and Go…
Blue Dragon only nominates dramas produced by or invested in by OTT platforms (that's why the nominee pool is smaller than usual if you haven't noticed). Really, it should have been called "Blue Dragon OTT Series Awards" to avoid the same confusion every single year.

So WAATH isn't eligible as it's a network drama. It will surely secure several nominations for next year's Baeksang awards.
10 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • Jul 25, 2026
Maybe if you stopped Nitpicking, rating perfectly good dramas like Death's Game a 7.0, and The WONDERfools a 7.5…
Well, I had my reasons for giving Death's Game a 7.0 (I disliked the ending and message of the drama), TYAL was simply not my cup of tea (and I didn't give it a rating), and wonderfools was just fine to me.

I guess I hoped for something a little more from this drama since I like both leads. Besides, I don't think you need to take my comment so personally. Everyone has their opinion and standards in rating dramas. Have a nice day!
3 0
On Spooky in Love • Jul 25, 2026
The first two episodes are watchable but painfully generic. It feels like there's been so many recent dramas with similar premises (Oh my ghost clients, phantom lawyer etc) and this one needs something more to stand out. I do wish they will lean a bit more into the "spooky"-ness because it's practically non-existent now.
4 4
Replying to Pal123 • Jul 13, 2026
It is supposed to be like that though. This is a manhwa adaptation.
I have watched other manhwa adaptations with tones that appeal more to me. I suppose I'm not the target audience for this.
0 1
On Teach You a Lesson • Jul 13, 2026
I'm two episodes in and ep 1 was decent (but generic), while ep 2 is honestly unbearable with the nonsensical over-the-top sequences and cliche characters... Hoping it picks up.
4 3
On The Husband • Jul 12, 2026
Title The Husband
This has been quite underwhelming. The wife's character is a mere plot device more than anything, and (surprisingly) I'm not liking Nam Goongmin's acting in some parts here.
3 0
On Mickey 17 • Jun 19, 2026
Title Mickey 17
Well, that was pretty underwhelming. They didn't fulfil the potential of the interesting premise at all, and the plot ventured off course halfway through. Not quite the standard I would expect from BJH.
0 0
Replying to Andre Luis • Jun 7, 2026
Person Sim Su Bin
She has a familiar look, I don't know who she reminds me of, anyway, she's very cute.
Personally, she reminds me of Anya Taylor Joy when she was younger, probably because their eyes are far apart.
3 0
Lily Alice • Jun 2, 2026
The rumoured cast sounds great as well. SHS, Kim Seohyung and Kim Junhan -- they're going for a veteran lineup which is a good sign. I would love to see SHS and KSH go head to head with each other.
5 0
On Doctor on the Edge • Jun 1, 2026
About 20 mins in and I'm already turned off by the obvious AI generated imagery... I took one look at the sea and could tell it's fake.
5 4
On Filing for Love • May 31, 2026
Title Filing for Love Spoiler
I thought the ending couldn't have been more perfect. The characters stayed true to themselves, they still had their flaws but showed personal growth; Inah came out of her shell and learned how to navigate a healthy relationship, and Kijoon learned to compromise and grew professionally.

My favorite moment was how she decided on a whim while having pasta alone, that she would be happier doing it with him. It was very refreshing to see a female lead communicate that she isn't ready for marriage but acknowledge that she wants to try moving towards that. And it was equally sweet how he happily accepted to move the relationship at the pace she wanted -- which showed that he wasn't upset at her not considering marriage, he simply wanted her to think of their future together.

Overall a really solid show with some interesting themes and fun chemistry between the characters. The company politics were unfortunately weak and not very engaging, and Ahjeong wasn't the best written character, which did bring the show down -- but thankfully not too much. After all, the main romance was very well done imo and the leads probably my favorite couple of the year so far. 8/10
12 0
On Filing for Love • May 25, 2026
It's upsetting to watch the 2FL, who started out as a morally greyer but somewhat decent character, eventually self-destruct and give in to her unfounded feelings of jealousy and inferiority. But at the same time, I don't hate her or think she's a flat out villain -- at least not as much as the power-hungry chaebols, workplace bullies or mindless bootlickers in this show. And to some degree, we did see the FL and 2ML have such self-destructive tendencies in the past, they just didn't reflect it in their professional lives. I'm hoping for a reversal in the next episode for her character where she somewhat redeems herself, but the chances are unfortunately slim.

On the other hand, I'm not surprised that the show eventually went down this route. While the chaebol drama is just typical kdrama stuff, the office politics part where enemies seize the chance to badmouth and get rid of you aren't really far-fetched from reality. We all knew Joo Inah's cover-up would eventually come back to bite her, and she would have to pay the consequences in some way or another. I wonder how they will give this arc a satisfactory conclusion.
11 1
On Filing for Love • May 24, 2026
Title Filing for Love Spoiler
The way she was momentarily shocked at the convenience store part-timer knowing all about her night plans, then simply accepted it and went "so where's your toothbrush and razor" lmao. And how she bounced on the couch and bed for quality testing 😂 On a side note, is no one else bothered by how her bed is literally facing a gazillion windows? I thought that it would be fine once they close the curtains when they were actually doing *it*, but they didn't!!
12 3