Editorials Replying to something • May 29, 2020
Title Intense Love
Ep 15 and 16 are out with subs:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suoaiuICsJEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9uRAiEJiRY
The MGTV drama channel now has episodes 17-22 for members only. Does that mean they will no longer release the episodes for the public?
1 1
Replying to Dramanoona3 • May 28, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose
On my Plan to Watch once all episodes are aired.
So smart, having to wait is torture
8 1
Replying to sifeng • May 28, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose
Agh please please please don't make the next few episodes super melodramatic and sad!! (I watched the teasers…
I know me too. I came to warn people not to watch the trailers. It's better to go through this show with some ignorance of what's to come.
2 0
Replying to Polly • May 23, 2020
Title Autumn Cicada Spoiler
haha I just opened this page to ask that same question. I feel like we have to wait for more than 30 episodes.
I'm on episode 18 and still no reveal
0 2
Replying to Abisola Oneal • May 23, 2020
Title Autumn Cicada
Please which episode will Ye Chong and Chi Cheng discover they are from the same party.. I'm tired of the anxiety…
haha I just opened this page to ask that same question. I feel like we have to wait for more than 30 episodes.
0 4
Replying to Polly • May 21, 2020
Title Intense Love
I watched it raw so I don't really understand the reason they are nearly breaking up. Could you explain to me…
Thank you :)
0 0
Replying to Keren • May 20, 2020
Title Intense Love Spoiler
Argh! I can't believe they're nearly breaking up in episode 22, and so near to the ending! If they don't get back…
I watched it raw so I don't really understand the reason they are nearly breaking up. Could you explain to me what happened?
0 4
Replying to Jenna • May 20, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose
I rarely enjoy "historical romcoms". I like my historicals more on the serious side, BUT this show is such a breath…
I agree. I'm loving the story so far. The ML and FL have great chemistry as well.
4 1
Replying to Maahi Bhat • May 18, 2020
Title Intense Love
Can't find it on YouTube after episode 8 with English subtitles can anyone help me where can I get further episode…
The YouTube channel is subbing them weekly so ep 9,10,11,12 will probably be available within the next week or so.
0 1
Replying to ElektrionHeart • May 17, 2020
Title Once Again
Gyu Jin is such sweetheart, Na Hee doesnt deserve him. She is such selfish and self-centered person. Only "me,…
I agree, I would rather her run after him after realizing that she has been self-centered. She needs to realize that its ok to back down and that she can't always be right in everything.
3 0
Replying to Angedesang • May 16, 2020
Title Red Rose Spoiler
All I can say on this is have a box of tissues.............
spoil me now. does the main lead die in the end.
1 1
Replying to JAP • May 15, 2020
Title My Posh Angel
Bitterkisses is subbing this. Currently on episode 2.
Did Bitterkisses stop subbing. Because I haven't seen any new episodes since last year.
0 0
Replying to Patrick Star • May 15, 2020
Title Suay Sorn Kom
NOBODY LIKES TWIN DRAMAS. THAILAND PLEASE STOP WITH IT
haha so true. I'm debating whether to watch this or not. The only reason I'm considering watching it is because I like the ML actor, but having to go through a twin drama. Ugh the agony.
1 0
Replying to innit • May 15, 2020
Title Autumn Cicada
Is this one of a communist propaganda series?
I'm enjoying it so far. I love espionage dramas and the acting is amazing. But I think most series centered around this time period will have communist propaganda, after all it is about communists trying to gain freedom from Japan. So I would recommend trying it and if it gets annoying drop it. It's similar to Sparrow so if you liked that series, you will definitely like this one.
2 0
Replying to Hermine Voltaire • May 15, 2020
Title Autumn Cicada
Let me rectify that last comment. “Sparrow season 2 aka Awakening of Insects” was aired last year. Me being…
haha i've been waiting for someone to sub that series. I feel like many people don't know about it.
1 1
Replying to r o s e • May 13, 2020
Title Intense Love
So, only two episodes have been released with eng subs on YouTube. I'm pretty sure all of the other sites you've…
MGTV channel now has up to ep 4 subbed. I think it will take a while for this to be completely subbed.
0 0
Replying to My Husband in Law • May 12, 2020
Title My Husband in Law Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
No I'm aware that she made a deal with Tada to save Hammock and keep Yada away. I'm just not convinced that's a good reason to hack someone. I also know Thien is aware of her intentions which is why he does not call the police. But I still think she could have saved Hammock in a different way which is why I'm annoyed with her. It just feels wrong to make a deal with a bad person for these reasons alone. However, if the boss is in on it as you said then I would be less annoyed with her. Sorry I didn't make myself clear in my previous comment. Oh and just because I'm annoyed doesn't mean I don't love her. I love both the ML and FL.
1 1
On My Husband in Law • May 12, 2020
Title My Husband in Law Spoiler
I know everyone is hating on PThien for mistreating Muey but I'm more annoyed by Muey. I still don't understand her motivation to hack him. I mean that's a crime (unless it's some secret mission from the boss of the company). She doesn't even show any guilt towards what she is doing. PThien on the other hand has a right to get angry after finding out that Muey is hacking him and stalking him. Of course they could just communicate with each other to understand their motivation instead this battle of wits, but then there would be no drama.
7 5
Replying to umasou007 • May 8, 2020
Person Win Metawin Opas-iamkajorn
Ngl Win’s cuteness crept up on me. Like I wasn’t really interested in Win when I first watched 2gether, Just…
Average Thai dude. Are we looking at the same person?
1 1
Replying to Day • May 8, 2020
Title Legend of Awakening Spoiler
can someone help me with what the bad guy in the chair said to LP? is he his dad? or the one that betrayed his…
I think he just said, "Lu Ping you've grown up. See you next time." He is not his dad. He's Liu Song, a previous member of the Big Dipper who was thought to be missing or dead. Chu Min loved him and thinks he is dead while Xifan's dad thinks he's the one who betrayed his parents.
2 0