Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 27, 2017
Replying to dragonrabbit30 • Jun 13, 2019
Title The Fallen Leaf Spoiler
Does anyone know if this is incest? I mean, uncle-in-law & her father fall in love with her which is uncomfortably…
I don't think it is incest. In terms of her father, she's only getting revenge so I don't think they'll end up together. Who knows if they'll kiss though. In terms of her uncle-in-law, he's not related by blood. He doesn't love his wife either so I'm thinking eventually they'll divorce and they could end up together.
2 1
On The Legend of White Snake • Mar 11, 2019
Should I watch destiny of white snake before this? I'm worried that the adaptations are too similar, so I might lose interest in this new one. My other option is to see this and then try destiny of white snake.
0 1
Replying to Ladytears • Feb 17, 2019
Title The Legends
not yet but it's really good
Thank you so much. I've been waiting for this drama for so long.
0 0